Chapter 21: Nationals Showdown

In Beverly Hills aka 90210 the next morning, Abby, Spencer, Gianna, the girls and the moms all were walking down a street and then a minute later, they had arrived at the Saban Theater, where Nationals was going to be held at.

"Girls, listen up, do not even associate with Cathy and her idiot apples. Just walk away and pretend she's not there." Spencer sternly told the girls.

"Got it." Maddie stated.

"Crystal Clear." Chloe added.

They entered the theater and Spencer got them checked into Nationals, once he did that, he headed to the dressing room and held the door open for everybody to enter and they began to get ready as Maddie and Chloe's solos would be first followed by Brooke and Vivi's solos and last but not least, the group dance.

"Girls!" Abby clapped, to get their attention. "This is Nationals! You have worked all year long to get to this point, every single day that you've been in that studio rehearsing, every weekend that we've flown or rode a bus to competitions has led to this point."

"Remember this, whatever you do on that stage today might or will change the rest of your life. Got it?" Spencer added as the girls nodded as Maddie and Chloe were getting their makeup and hair done. "Good, Maddie, Chloe, your solos are up first and you'll be going up against Justice, so make sure to psych him out!"

Back outside Cathy, Izzy, the Candy Apples and their moms were seen approaching the door, then they stopped.

"This is it, we are here at Nationals and after this is done, we'll be going home, so let's end this season with a bang and win the National Title." Cathy said, then they started a "C-A-D-C" chant and they even stood outside of the Abby Lee Dance Company's dressing room to try to intimidate the ALDC as Abby and Spencer helped Melissa and Christi get Maddie and Chloe ready.

"Why am i not surprised that Cathy's idiots would do that?" Gianna stated.

"They're trying to intimidate us, but they're making idiots out of themselves." Vivi said.

"Well said, sis." Spencer told his sister.

"How they put up with that? i'll never know." Abby added. "Spencer and Vivi would be mortified if i did that."

Maddie and Chloe got their costumes on and got hugs from their mothers

"Maddie, Chloe, we've told you this before, find Justice and get in his face and do a right turn." Spencer instructed, the stagehand came in and let them know that the solos were coming up.

"All right, let's do it!" Abby said as she exited with Spencer and Gianna following her, then Maddie and Chloe went to the wings of the stage as Vivi, Mackenzie, Nia. Kendall, Brooke, Paige and the moms all went to the audience with Abby, Spencer and Gianna with the Candy Apples sitting two rows behind them.

"Up next in our junior soloist division we have Maddie from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Tea Dance!" Maddie headed out on the stage and took her spot on the stage, which was in the middle, she started her dance and was doing really fantastic with her dance, she was nailing every move and completed her dance with a pose and she headed off stage.

"Coming up is Chloe from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Bird Set Free!" Chloe walked on to the stage with confidence on her face and once the music began to play, she was nailing every move on the stage and unlike last year, she wasn't gonna forget her dance and this time, she remembered her solo and kept on dancing marvelously on the stage until the music ended and she posed and headed off stage.

"Christi, Melissa, i've got a feeling that this could go either way between Chloe and Maddie because they both danced so marvelously." Abby told Christi and Melissa.