Chapter 9: Soaking up some Miami Sun

The upcoming monday, the girls and moms were looking on as Abby was talking to them with Spencer and Vivi in there too.

"This weekend, we will be going to Miami, Florida to compete at American Dance Alliance." Abby announced as the girls all cheered and the moms all clapped as Spencer and Vivi grinned because Abby had told them in advance. "There is gonna be sand, sun and handsome looking pool boys."

"Seriously, did you teally have to go there with the pool boys?" Vivi groaned.

"She did, Vivi." Spencer commented as he tried not to laugh, then Paige raised her hand.

"Yes, Paige?" Abby said.

"Just to let you know, i'm gonna get my plantar warts removed from my feet tomorrow." Paige informed as Abby looked at Paige, then she turned to her son, who looked at her, then they both looked to Kelly.

"The doctor said she should be fine to dance in three days. That means we'll be cutting it close and we can't change the appointment, sadly. Because i have changed it fifteen times and Paige is having a difficult time walking." Kelly said.

"Kelly, here's the thing, we don't want to put her in a trio and physically be in pain while she is learning the routine and we're gonna have to think about it." Spencer stated. "I had plantar warts on my feet when i was 11, it was really discomforting and when i first felt it, i told my mom and she took me to a foot doctor and i had them removed, also i sat the competition out to be on the safe side."

"He did and we might have to put somebody else in the trio." Abby added. "Paige, make sure to get them fixed, that's what you have to do. All right, let's start working on the group dance, so girls, spread apart and moms, you can scram."

The moms all exited Studio A and the girls all spread apart to warm up and began rehearsing minutes later as the moms watched.

"If Paige does not get to do the trio, she's gonna be very upset." Kelly commented.

"I agree with you." Christi said.

"Why are doing the warts removal now, couldn't you have waited a few more weeks?" Melissa suggested.

"Like i said, Paige is having a hard time walking on it." Kelly told her. "Also, did they say what the trio was gonna be?"

"No, we thought they would have because we were pondering on if they were gonna switch it up and in my opinion, Nia was gladly gonna volunteer to step in to the trio." Christi stated

"Yeah, like Christi just said, Nia was gladly gonna volunteer." Holly told them.

"Holly, why are you interrupting rehearsal?" Spencer asked, really annoyed over Holly interrupting the group rehearsal. He, like Abby would get very annoyed over one of the moms interrupting rehearsals.

"Can i see you for a second outside?" Holly asked.

"Holly, we're coming to your school, walking in your office and we'll interrupt you!" Abby stated.

"Ok, you can do that if you want. I've had parents who do that all the time and still do." Holly replied.

"Mom, i'll handle Holly." Spencer volunteered.

"Ok." Abby said, smiling at her son, she was happy that Spencer took pressure off of her as he exited Studio A and headed to the front desk to talk to Holly.

"Spencer, i'd like for Nia to be considered for the Trio is Paige is unable to be in the routine, you and your mother said you'd both consider her, but then you looked at Nia and looked beyond her at pyramid and didn't give her the courtesy of being considered for the Trio if Paige is unable to do it." Holly said.