Chapter 8: Studio Hopping Jill, Spencer's Migraine

The next Monday, everyone was in Studio A as Abby and Spencer were talking to them about where they'd head next.

"This week we are going to be heading to Fire and Ice here in Chicago at the McCormick Place." Abby stated as everyone applauded. "We have a reputation to uphold, it is a lot more difficult to walk in and compete against people we know instead of a bunch of strangers and now let's get to pyramid. Spencer, reveal the first photo of the pyramid."

"We really hate to do this but we have to, Kendall..." Spencer said as he revealed the first photo on the bottom row of the pyramid. "...Because of your mother's bad attitude, you are back on probation."

Jill looked mad as Christi, Kelly, Holly and Melissa weren't surprised.

"That is ridiculous!" Jill whined. "What more do you two want from her?!"

"Here are the following things we've noticed, Kendall's shoulders are hunched, her head is distended and her ribcage is open." Abby commented.

Kendall started to cry because her mother was about to get her in more trouble as Maddie wrapped an arm around her and Vivi felt bad for Kendall, knowing that her mother was going to cause more trouble.

"It's gonna be ok, Kendall." Maddie assured and the other girls comforted her.

"Are you kidding me?! You're kidding, right?" Jill ranted.

"No, we're not kidding. She does not make the corrections that we give and we've been telling her from the get-go about her posture and we've seen no improvement." Spencer responded.

"I cannot even believe it, you two should be on probation and not Kendall!" Jill shouted.

"Mom, Jill needs to learn something because she is getting on my last nerves." Spencer growled, he was getting really irritated with Jill's behavior.

"She's getting on my last nerves too." Abby agreed, she was about as irritated as her son was.

"You know, i don't even know why i'm here, you two have had nothing nice to say about my Kendall since the start! She does a lot right, she does more right than that long haired hippie you call a son, who made Kendall go behind my back and put her solo in when i told her that she wasn't dancing last weekend!"

"Hey!" Abby screamed. "Don't talk about my son that way!"

"Yeah, Kendall turns like a top and that is what's good for her and we don't need to fix that!" Spencer added, rolling his eyes.

"Well, there are a lot of studios out there who would love what Kendall would do

and you know what Abby, Spencer?" Jill told them as she took Kendall by the hand.

"We've heard that every time..." Abby said.

"We're going to one of those studios. We're not putting up with this anymore, we are done!" Jill Screamed as she walked Kendall out of Studio A as the moms had different expressions while Abby and Vince shrugged, but they felt bad for Kendall because they could see the expression on her face that she didn't want to leave, but her mother was taking her out of the studio,

"And you thought Leslie was bad." Kelly stated.

"You know what, Jill makes her look like a angel." Christi commented.

"In my opinion, they're both as bad." Melissa told them.

"Yeah, but Leslie is slightly more crazier than Jill." Holly said.

Meanwhile, on an expressway, Jill's vehicle was heading east as Jill was at the wheel and Kendall was in the back.

"Listen, Kendall. I'm not putting up with the BS that Abby and her son have put us through, even though Vivi was nice. I cannot have you at a studio that does not appreciate you and your talent and all they do is tear you down." Jill told Kendall, who was looking on and on the inside, she was not happy that her mother pulled her out of the Abby Lee Dance Company. "Them putting you back on probation was ridiculous and was wrong. It's my fault and they should've put me on probation, not you. We are done with Abby and i'm taking you somewhere, where they'll appreciate your talent."