Chapter 3: Abby Lee Vs Candy Apples, Act I

The upcoming Monday, everybody was in Studio A to begin a new week of rehearsal.

"Let's start this off by talking about competing at DanceTroupe in Greensboro, what me, my mom, my sister, Gia and the moms saw wasn't the group in Lake Tahoe that won the national title." Spencer stated.

"It is obvious that Cute works in the carolinas." Abby added.

"Kendall, you went and did your solo, but you didn't have the look of a ALDC dancer, you had the look of a deer getting caught in the headlights!"

"That was her first time--" Jill spoke.

"Eh!" Spencer signaled to Jill for her to shut up. "Me and mom are talking, so when we want your opinion, we'll ask for it."

"Ok, this weekend, we will be headed to Columbus, Ohio and when it comes to Ohio, you know who lives there." Abby told them.

"Candy Apples!" Chloe exclaims, but in a teasing voice.

"You bet and we'll be going there to attend Rising Star and she'll definitely be showing up at the competition." Spencer commented, then he turned to the moms. "We don't want any squawking from you moms because you are on the same team and we are going to take a huge bite of that apple."

The girls and moms laughed.

"Yeah, we're gonna shut Cathy up like we did in Los Angeles." Vivi said.

"You know it, Vivi." Abby stated. "Now let's get to pyramid. Vince, you start."

"All right first on the pyramid we have Kendall." Spencer said as he revealed Kendall's photo. "You're on probation and we are watching you like hawks. You got it?"

Kendall nodded.

"Next, Mackenzie." Abby revealed Mackenzie's photo. "We keep giving you little parts and they need a lot of tuning, when my son was your age, he could do the choreography."

"Brooke." Spencer then revealed Brooke's photo. "You knew the choreography, but your crying last week at rehearsals, that was not being a young adult, you need to toughen up."

"Paige." Abby said as she unveiled the photo of Paige. "You did a nice job at the competition, however on the bus coming home, you were told 32 times to sit down and most of those came from my son and that is 31 times too many."

"Every single one of them were playing on the bus." Kelly told them.

"But that doesn't make it right! She is your daughter!" Abby retorted.

"You should yell at them too!"

Spencer and Abby both ignored Kelly's griping and resumed pyramid and Vince revealed Nia's photo next.

"Nia, you are there at the same spot you were at last week, maybe somebody from your family should come cheer for you at the competition." Spencer commented and Abby signaled to him to reveal the last two photos, with the photo left of Nia's photo to be revealed was Chloe's photo and the photo on top of the pyramid was Maddie's photo.

"Everybody is going to be a part of the group dance, which is named Dancin' Queens, Brooke will be doing a solo because Cathy has a girl your age, we want you to make Apple Sauce out of that kid, so freak that kid out backstage so she'll be in tears before she even steps out on to the stage and the name will be Fly Away."

"Ok, moms. You're dismissed and girls, let's warm up!" Vince stated as the moms all headed upstairs to the observation room and sat down.

"Jill, what did you think of your first pyramid?" Melissa asked Jill.