29

Things got a little bit better for everyone. Without Lotor trying to sabotage them, it was quite peaceful.

Allura and Romelle were working on finding a house and jobs. It wasnt easy, but they'd get there.

Keith and Lance were taking a lazy day. The two of them lounging peacefully in their hotel room. Lazy and soft kissed shared between stupid conversations. Their hands trail over each other and fingers run through locks of hair.

Its soft and sweet. They're so thankful to have each other even if it's not spoken. They're so thankful they're okay.

Lance sighs against Keith's lips and presses against them again.

"Mothman isn't real, baby." Lance mutters.

"Yes he is, shut up." Keith huffs, pressing another kiss to Lance's lips. 

"Mkay, whatever you say." Lance laughs, resting his head back on Keith's chest.

"You believe in Nessie, but not Mothman?"

"Yep."

"That's so dumb." Keith pouts, his fingers scratching against Lance's scalp.

Lance purrs, leaning into the touch. 

"You're dumb." Lance grumbles, his purring grows in volume as Keith moves his hand.

"Such a cute kitty." Keith chuckles, dull nails scratching by Lance's ear.

"Shut up." Lance pouts, head involuntarily leaning further into his touch.

"I dont think I will." Keith laughs.

"Mean." Lance whines, small fuzzy ears sprouting onto his head.

"Ears?"

"Shhh." Lance grunts, the triangular ears twitching.

Keith hums, scratching at the base of one of the ears. Lance groans and leans in close.

"Sensitive?"

"Mhmm." Lance mutters, pushing his head against Keith's hand. He mewls and purrs.

"Might as well be in full form right now." Keith laughs.

"No, this is nice." Lance mumbles, eyes drooping shut.

"Alright." Keith smiles, pressing a small kiss to Lance's head.

"I love you." Lance mumbles.

"I love you too." Keith presses another kiss to Lance's head.

Lance's ears twitch at the sound of the door opening, Allura stands in the threshold.

"What's up?" Keith asks, Lance snuggling further into him to shield his eyes from the sunlight.

"Romelle and I are going out with Takashi and Adam. I assume you two will behave here, alone." Allura snorts.

"Cant promise." Keith laughs.

"We'll behave." Lance rolls his eyes.

"Alright, I'll take your word, Lance. We'll bring you some food back."

"Thanks 'Lura." Keith hums.

"No problem." Allura smiles, closing the door as she leaves.

"Y'wanna drink the alcohol in the mini fridge?" Keith mutters to Lance, kissing up the nape of his neck.

"Thought you'd never ask." Lance hums.

Keith slips out of the bed and over to the fridge. He grabs the liquor and cracks the lid open, taking a long drink from it.