16

"Allura." Keith mutters, hugging himself.

"What's the matter, dear?" She asks.

"My-my mom came into the store yesterday." Keith's voice was quiet, insecure.

"Yo-your mother?" Allura's eyebrows raise.

"Y-yeah. Her name is Krolia."

"Well?"

"I yelled at her..?"

"You uh- you-you yelled at her?" Allura's eyebrows furrow.

"She-she didnt have any right to come in and try to-to talk to me like shes been here for all of my life when she-she left me!" Keith cries out.

"I know baby, but try and give her a chance to tell you why."

"Why? She left me defenseless and alone!" Keith sobs.

"Come here, Keith." Allura gives a empathetic smile, opening her arms for him.

Keith stumbles over to her, collapsing into her arms. Sobbing as she talks to him and tries to get him to calm down. He cries and cries until he falls asleep in her arms.

"Is he alright?" Romelle whispers, hair tied up into twin ponytails. She had just gotten on break from the shop.

"Ah- his mother came to the shop. I don't uh- I don't really know how she found the shop, but apparently she came by." Allura shrugs the best she can without waking him.

"Alright well I can't leave Lance and Coran down there for long. Love you, babe." Romelle smiles, pressing a kiss to her head.

"Love you too, sweetheart." Allura smiles.

Romelle smiles back, kissing the top of Keith's head before heading out. Allura hums, playing with Keith's hair. He groans and stirs, pushing his head into her hand. Allura smiles, humming softly to Keith.

Lance comes in next, groaning loudly as he searches through the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Lance, be quiet. Keith is sleeping."

"Oh! So he's home!" Lance grins.

"Lance!" Allura whisper shouts.

Keith grunts, rubbing his eyes as he sits up. Groggy, he takes in his surroundings.

"What's goin' on?"

"Keith, go back to sleep, love."

"Mmg awake now." Keith groans.

"God dammit, Lance." Allura sighs.

"Sorry, maybe he shouldn't be staying out so late and fucking people." Lance snarls, finding a snack to take back to the shop with him before stomping out of the house.

Keith swallows hard, getting ready to leave the couch. Panic setting throughout his whole being.

"I-I'm gonna go to my room. Actually lay down, Y'know?" His eyebrows furrow as he stands up. Getting up to fast, he gets dizzy, vision blacking out for a moment.

"Keith!" Allura grabs him before he falls.

"'Llura it smells like gas in here." Keith grunts.

"What? Keith, sweetie?"

Keith's eyes roll into the back of his head as he begins seizing. Teeth digging into his tongue as his jaw clenches.

Allura lays Keith onto the ground and takes a deep breath. Despite her panic, she calmly calls 911. Keeping a close eye on Keith.