Chapter 31

Thanks Mr. Narwhal 

Shay's P.O.V

Since it was December now, I wanted to get in the Christmas spirit so on my way home from a therapy session, I stopped by the store & picked up a gingerbread house kit for Mikey & I to make.

Once I got home, I turned on some Christmas music on the little speaker system & then I found Michael asleep in my bed. He told me that he was likely going to take a nap while I was gone & to wake him up once I was home...which was now.

I waited just a few minutes, waiting to see if he'd hear me & wake up, but he hadn't so I had to take matters into my own hands & indeed wake him up.

I jumped on the bed & I saw his eyes open quickly but then he shut them right away & slid underneath the blanket even more.

"Hi. Wake up baby." I cooed. "Wakey wakey."

"Ugh." He just moaned.

Since jumping on the bed didn't work, I had to try something else.

I crawled over him & kissed his forehead. I saw his lips form a slight smile but he still kept his eyes shut.

"I wanna sleep."

"You sleep too much." I kissed his his left, then his right cheek.

"Sleep with me then. Just come lay here & let me sleep." Michael whispered. "Please?"

"I'm not tired. I wanna do something else." He just mumbled something in response that I couldn't understand. "You leave me no choice." I laughed & then I leaned down & kissed Michael's neck. It took him a second to open his eyes but he muttered a "fuck it" & then wrapped his arms around my back & continued to kiss me.

"Are you awake now?" I laughed.

"Yes, Shay. I am. Thanks for waking me up. & feel free to wake me up like that anytime."

"You got it, mister. So wanna make a gingerbread house?"

"What?"

"I bought one. Want to make one? I want to get into the Christmas spirit."

"I can see that by the music on." He was referencing Jingle Bells playing in the other room.

"Well, c'mon!" I said, lifting the blanket off of him.

"Fine cutie, give me a second. I'll meet you in the kitchen."

"Okay. Thank you."

I hopped off the bed & skipped into the kitchen, opening the box & getting out all of the pieces when Michael finally joined me. He looked so cuddly in an over-sized sweater, one that fell off of his shoulder a lot. 

"Okay, let's do this shit." He said laughing as he sat next to me at the table.

"We have to build the house first so here." I handed him the base of the house & we both used the icing as the glue & tried to build the structure. "Now we have to wait for the icing to dry so it doesn't fall apart." 

"Here, so we don't have to hold it, let's do this..." Michael said, putting the box & container of frosting around the house, holding it up so our hands didn't have to.

"Okay but now we still have to wait." I laughed.

"We can pass the time quickly. Come here." & then he patted his lap so I jumped chairs & sat on him instead, straddling & facing him.

"When was the last time you made a gingerbread house?" I asked as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I was probably like ten. What about you?"

Reasons - m.cOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara