"Where the hell are you! Show yourself you pussy!!!" I snap.
"Now now, is that any way to speak to your father?" It Retorts.

"If you don't do as I say, I'm going to kill every single friend you've ever made including your pokemon."

"If you really wanted something from me You'd Show yourself!!" I roar back, quivering with rage.
I used hone-claws attacking the mist. But nothing was there. I grunted and growled in anger and frustration as I tried to attack with a seemingly critical hit.

I turned around and found a slightly larger male zoroark, standing right behind me.

"FINALLY A REAL BATTLE!!" I snap and use hone-claws directly attacking its muzzle.

He grunted, and stumbled back. "My feisty naive little child. Just like your mother." He comments.
"Shut the hell up!! You don't know anything about me!!" I snapped back.

I hit him once more, but suddenly he dispersed into thin air leaving behind a note.

Dear annalece,

My threats were true.
If you wish to disobey me, I will steal everything and everyone you love. I'll destroy your life.

You are going to surrender your identity and give me credit for what I've created, and Allow me To finish what I started.

I will not hesitate to End anyone consulting...including your poor oblivious mother.

With pure hatred
~ father

[ Flashback ends ]

By the time I come back to reality...I realise....I've been on autopilot most of the time.

I notice I'm on the dirt trail leading to pokemon school and sigh. "Arceus. Play another flashback so I can get the hell out of this world for another few." I curse myself. Why do you hate school so much annalece??

Promise peers out of my bag, tilting her head in curiosity. "Honestly...I dont really know...maybe it's because of kukui."

Is it because he reminds you of your father? I tensed up. "Wait HOW WOULD YOU-
I could hear your thoughts Annalece I'm always by your side. I guys it's something new you've learned. I chuckle nervously
"Hopefully today is going to be easier..."

Seconds later ash comes bolting past me, "HI ANNALECE SORRY ANNALECE!!" he yells over his shoulder. His Pikachu nearly trips me but their floating pokedex- I now know as rotom due to its screaming thoughts- seems to have good manners floating around me.

I hear ash yelling up ahead, "Akala!-Akala-Akala-Akala-Akala...
AKALA ISLAND!"
"Ash, Calm down! I know you're excited about today's field
trip but relax!" Rotom calls after him. I feel chills run up my spine.

"A-A F-Field trip?!?!" I whisper yell. I felt my heart begin to race.
Don't worry annalece, I've got your back. If you don't wanna go on that field trip, you don't have to.

"Its not that I don't want to...it's that I'm scared to let myself get close to these people..."
Sometimes Pushing yourself into a social circle can be very damaging. I've never got along with any of the other litten, and Forcing myself into that kind of group had me..feline crazy! She bursts into a fit of giggles.

"Seriously." I face palm; rolling my eyes. I rush over the bright white bridge and skid to a stop in the dirt which made Promise shuffle around in my backpack.

I felt a weird vibe tingle against my spine, and suddenly out pops
My alolan pikachu. I still hadn't figured out a name for her yet, I knew I had to figure that out at some point, but I've decided I was just going to shove away that thought for Now.

My alolan pikachu bolts into the dirt. "Pikachu!! Wait!! You can'-
The roar of a tuaros interupted me. 'I SAID STAY OUTA MY WAT!!!!' growls tauros in pure rage. 'Out of your way
I WAS NO WHERE NEAR YOU!' snarls back the charizard.

My nostrils flared, the lingering scent of fear drafted Over towards me but I forced myself to ignore it. Along with the oversized pokemon bickering like couple of level 2 meowth.

I turned to my pikachu, "Pikachu! You should never run off like that! You could've gotten hurt..."
You don't have to call me that by the way she completely brushed off my griping.

My real name is allice
She says With a vibrant smile sparking the nubs of her cheeks.

"Allice... please don't run off like that again." She smiles and hops onto my shoulder.

"Tauros, chill out!!" A Gruff voice coaxed from behind me. "Keep holding on, charizard!" A familiar voice chimes in. I whirl around to find kiawe Standing beside his charizard as it clutched the horns of a tuaros. Another kid stood next to him trying to calm the tauros down.

I notice my class standing a few feet away, and rush to join them just in case. You never really know what could happen, what if those pokemon were being controlled by my father or something.

Promise shuffles around my bag some more, obviously getting the same eerie vibe as I.

A blur of tannish white emerged from the Blinding sunlight, bashing its paws into the center of the dirt between them just as I Caught up with my class.

"Its a lycanroc!" Ash exclaims, "and it's a midday form!" Rotomdex comments after.

The opposing lycanroc seems to have split the two apart.

The enraged tauros moos and bellows. 'Who do you think you are!' The tauros roars now seering with anger. Charizard just stays silent, waiting as if it knew what was about to happen.

The lycanroc glances at both the tauros and charizard, a glint of intimidation glossed and visible Within charizard vibrant
Midnight blue orbs. But tauros simply wasn't having it. It roars once more. 'I'm gonna knock you BOTH into next-'

"ALOOLAAA!!!" a feminine but slightly more mature voice sings.  I turn my head, catching the gaze of a tall girl, with carmelized skin
and Jet black hair. She wore a rock necklace and a long white beach gown, with violet shorts and a lavender croptop with gleaming silver sequends. She wore so many bangles that they jingled with every step.

She calmly approached the apposing tauros with open arms and a bright smile on her face.
"Now, stop being so angry." She says With pure kindness sewn into her voice.

"There, there. Good." She coos.
Before squating down planting a Small kiss against its nose. It's eyes widen at first,  I tense up,  as the entire class accept for me Exclaims "WHAAAAAAA?!?!"

it then bellows in happiness,
'you know I don't even remember why I was so angry'
It says, with a smile leaving the charizard shocked and in awe.

I tilt my head in curiosity.
This island just gets stranger and stranger everyday. I really hope The island we're going on a feildtrip for Isn't this weird.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N OMG thank you guys so much for reading!! I'm so greatful for all of this support I'm getting for my stories, and I hope you guys know I love the shit out of you all!! If you have any commentary feel free to let me know. Constructive criticism is needed i won't get my feelings hurt if I get negative feedback as long as its beneficial in anyway. Hope to see you guys next chapter! XOX
-KrazyGhostwriter