"No big deal, we said it to each other all the time."

"Friends can do that?"

"I guess?"

He looks at me blankly for a second. 

"I'm your friend, right?"

"I guess so. Why?"

He lean closer and smirk.

"I love you, Babe."

I choke on my breath and feel my face getting hot. What the hell?! He laughed seeing my flustered face. I hit him hard on his chest, makes him laugh harder.

"Your face looks funny."

"Fuck you! You can't joking about something like that!"

His laugh died down and he stare down on me. 

"What makes you think I'm joking?"

My eyes widen and I think my brains jammed because I can't think of anything. He laughed again and pinch my nose.

"I'll take a shower first."

He let go of me and head to the bathroom, leaving me gapping at his words. He can't be serious right? Fuck, he's teasing me again and I let him. I rolled around and buried my face in the pillow. What have I done? I can't believe I sleep in P'Pha's arm all night long. And he's aware that I was watching him sleep this whole time? And I was touching his face too? Argh I'm so embarrassed. He might be think that I'm a weirdo right?

He finish his shower not long after that. I avoided his eyes and hurriedly get in to the bathroom. I take my time in the shower to clear my head and calm my heart. And I take my time again to put on my clothes. I hope I can stay in this bathroom forever and didn't have to face P'Pha. I take a deep breath and get out and find P'Pha sit on the couch while playing with his phone.

"What take you so long?"

I nearly jump to see Suthee sit on the edge of the bed.

"What are you... Wait, you didn't come back last night? Where were you?"

He rolled his eyes.

"You just realised I didn't come back just now? I slept somewhere else last night."

"Where?"

"Somewhere!"

"Why?"

"Nate. You know why."

I shook my head in disbelief. She did planned that I spent the night with P'Pha just the two of us. I feel sorry for Suthee.

"You didn't sleep outside or anything right?"

"No, I slept on a bed, in a room."

His answer sounds weird. He must be realised it because he blushed and cough.

"I'll take a shower first. Don't wait for me."

Suthee patted my shoulder. I watch him until he get into the bathroom. Now I'm worried. I didn't realised P'Pha already standing so close in front of me. I take a step back but he catch my arm and pulled me to the couch and sat me down. I frowned at him.

"What happen to your knee?"

I looked down to see my scratched knee. 

"I fell when we were playing volleyball."

He squat down and take a band-aid from his wallet and cover my knee with it. A Frozen band-aid with Olaf print on it. I smiled at him. He looked up to meet my eyes.