Chapter 12: Preparing

Start from the beginning

So I carried her to my room, took her jacket off slowly so she wouldn't wake up and laid her on the bed before changing her into some shorts and a plain black t-shirt.

I went to my office and started with work. After a while, I decided to start finding a daycare for my baby girl.

I'm kind of scared to send her because I don't know if I could stay away from her for hours. Even though it's been a few days, I'm attached to her.

I was browsing through the internet trying to find the best daycare and also making sure it was safe for her, well because I'm famous so yeah.

I finally found one. The name of the daycare was 'Sunshine Daycare'.

On their website, I got the number and called it. It rang for a while till a lady answered,

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this the Sunshine Daycare?"

"Yes, it is. How may I help you, sir?"

"This is Mr Parker speaking here. May I have your name?"

"Of course Mr Parker. I'm Charlotte"

"Okay, Ms Charlotte. I would like to enroll my daughter there from 9 am to 3 pm."

"Of course, Mr Parker. Please come by tomorrow and you can sign the necessary papers. Don't worry, we'll take good care of her."

"Thank you, Ms Charlotte. See you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye."

With that said, the call ended and I felt like I heard someone calling me. I got up from the chair and went out of my office just to see Faith outside my bedroom door, holding Rover while rubbing her eyes.

I smiled and went to her. I carried her and she immediately laid her head on my shoulder.

"Morning sleepyhead."

And I attacked her face with kisses. She giggled. I went to the kitchen to make her something to drink. I set her on her chair and asked,

"What would you like to drink baby?"

"Hmmm...Can I have apple juice, Papa?"

I was getting apple juice for her when I heard the main door open. That must be Nick.

"Hi, Uncle Nick."

Faith said, waving at him. He smiled and said,

"Hi, Kitten."

"Sup"

Nick said to me. I just smirked.

"Something is not right with you, Zander."

"What? I'm perfectly fine."

I said, giving Faith her apple juice. She started drinking while playing with her hair.

"Zander, nobody smirks for no reason. You son of a bi... female dog."

I almost slapped him.

"You're so lucky, Nick, so lucky. Don't you have a date in like an hour?"

I said, going back to the kitchen and started making mac & cheese for dinner.

"Fish! I have to go get ready, see y'all later. Peace!"

He said, walking out fast with a peace sign. I laughed. It's been a while I was making dinner when Faith said,

"Papa, I'm bored"

I laughed, then said,

"Yes, you are. I'll put on your favourite show."

I said, picking her up from the high chair and sitting her down on the couch, putting her show on.

I was just mixing everything when a thought crossed my mind!

How am I going to tell Faith that she was going to be at the daycare for a few hours from tomorrow onwards?

_______________________________________

Hey guys!
First I would like to say i'm so sorry for uploading this chapter so freaking late . I 've been having writers block.

But i did it!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for my grammer errors. I'll try to make it better.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts:

How is faith gonna react?

Will Zander be able to stay away from faith?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Pls vote and comment. It would mean alot to me. I love reading you guys comments.

Love yall
See you soon

I'll try to update faster from now on.

Love,
Mel💜