Part 29

I woke up and jug was asleep in the chair and his parents asleep on the cot. The doctor came in and I grumbled witch woke up jug. " you guys are allowed to see your babies "

" am I "

" if you get pushed in a wheelchair "

" juggie will you "

" yes of course "  I got into a wheel chair and we saw are little babie they were all connected to tubes and wires and they were so small but I put my hand in the incubator and held his little hand as jug was with are baby girl

" look at this handsome boy "

" we haven't given them names "

" I say Alex he looks like an Alex "

" okay what about Ali "

" I agree "

" would you like to see her " me and jug switched and we spent like and hour just sitting with them until we had to leave and I went back in my room then I had a big smile. 

" how are they "

" tiny and connected to many of machines but good "

" did you take a picture "

" yeah " I showed them and they gave a little awe " there fighting and trying there best"

" you guys leave tomorrow right "

" yeah "

" do you need us to help unpack since you just have a house full of boxes "

" that would be amazing but you don't have to."

" we will though "

" can you hand me Julie's jug " he gave her to me and I played With her  " you just want all your toys unpacked so your can play with them "

" yeah she will be the first one we do since she can't do it herself "

" your getting to big " I said tickling her and she giggled with a big smile I held her above my head and she giggled more it was adorable. I gave her a hug. " she is a big sister now "

" she is " jug picked her up and shook her which made her giggle she was amazing

" jug trash can " he gave it to me and I started to throw up he went somewhere and then the doctor came in

" when did this start "

" 2 seconds ago "

" we need to get her to surgery "

" no juggie "

" you will be okay I'll see you after beautiful " he gave me a kiss then kissed my head " I love you "

" love you to " I was holding his hand and they wheeled me away and are hand slowly unlocked.  I woke up and I could hear jug balling he was in the chair next to me and was holding my hand " jug " he looked at me and kissed my cheek " hey "

" you feel better "

" mhm just tired why tears "

" emotional "

" you want to cuddle "

" I don't want to hurt you "

" you won't "

" It's okay I am right here to hold your hand "

" is all are babies okay "

" yeah the doctor said babies are doing good. "

" yeaaa"

" your appendix ruptured and they removed it "

" oh "

" I'm sorry to cry I got scared betts I love you and for you to be rushed into surgery I got really scared "

" sorry juggie "

" not your fault "

" come snuggle I'm going back to bed "

" okay " he crawled in next to me I gently combed through his hair he kissed my head and snuggled in. He cutely kissed my nose. I was so tired from the medicine I was dozing in and out juggie started to rub my back to help me sleep. He was so sweet to me  I really would like to pay him back.

" jugghh" I said fading away

" shh just sleep "

" mmmno Isss Ieshsf"

" you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey " he sang so soft and so gentle I faded away with every note.