Part 12

I woke up and went downstairs as i was supposed to go get the car . " Betty why are you still here . "

" Because jug can't pack that quickly and we fell asleep because we work and have a lot going on . "

" You guys need to leave "

" I am going to get a car because of the car crash that happened we lost are transportation " They didn't say anything . I went and got the car and came back and started to load boxes in . I helped jug until we got everything done . It was sucky to have to pack and unpack but juggie showed me the house and it was worth it . jug was tired and sore so I made are new bed and he laid down falling asleep. I sat next to him and scrolled through my computer.

" Mmm" he mumbled the laid his head on my leg .

" Juggie baby "

" Yeah "

" I'm going to go get pop's you okay here alone "

" Mmhm "

" Okay I love you I'll be back soon "

" Mmk love you " he sounded tired . I moved his head gently then grabbed the keys and went to pop's. I got us food the headed home. Jug was on the couch asleep . I kissed his head and his eyes fluttered open." Jellybean is here give her my food she needs you "

" Okay baby "

" Love you "

" Love you " I went up to are room and heard crying from are spare room so I knocked on the door. " Hey jellybelly its me and I have pop's "

" Come in " I went in and she had a suitcase . " They kicked me out because I asked to see you "

" Aww jellybean I am so sorry "

" They don't love me . " I hugged her.

" There just mad they love you and you can stay here if you want "

" I missed you and Mom always neglected me I thought getting back with jughead and dad would be nice but your only nice one to me and jughead is amazing. "

" stay with us we will have an amazing summer . "

" Okay " she sniffled and hugged me. " Want pop's "

" No I'm not hungry. "

" I got a milkshake "

" No it's okay "

" Well cuddle with us we are watching a movie "

" Okay " I grabbed the food and went to the couch and me and jug ate as jellybean cuddled with us and once she fell asleep i took her up to bed. I kissed her head and tucked her in. Then cuddled back with juggie.

" Jug how are you feeling "

" My leg hurts "

" Need ice or medicine "

" Yeah "

" I'll grab both " .

" Thanks " I came back and he took the pills and i put the ice on his leg . " Thank you . "

" Just rest you have been doing to much . "

" Were only 18 betts and life has been so crappy . "

" Jug i know your going to get upset and i don't want to tell but i can't keep it any longer and just promise not to yell . "

" I would never yell at you what's going on . "

" Remember a couple days ago when i took the test and it was negative . "

' Yeah something up "

" I went to the OBGYN and i am pregnant . "

" That is amazing "

" But were seventeen and Juniors. "

" It's okay me and you will be a little family . " he had the biggest smile.

" Your okay with this . "

" Of course "

" Okay "

" i love babies and i want a baby with you so what if we are young and going to be seniors . "

" Okay thank you and i am already 4 months along and barely have a bump but the baby is healthy i just don't gain weight "

" Aww "

" I just thought i was getting fat " i showed him as i had a perfectly rounded belly . he reached his hand over and placed it gently on my belly .

" Awwww "

" The doctor said it will start getting big soon . "

" My little baby . "

" Yep your little baby , Did you not even notice . "

" I have my own predicament . "

" Well can we got shopping tomorrow . "

" I am getting fit . "

" Fine next week . "

" Okay "

" Wanna head up to bed . "

" Yeah " i went with him up to bed and we cuddled up and fell asleep .