Part 11

I woke up to the doctor coming in to check on jug. I got out of the bed and sat next to him holding his hand. The doctor check his healing and stiches and said it was looking good. It was the first time I saw it and he did so it hit him hard .

" Mr Jones this will be a long recovery but we are fitting you next week and we will have a prostetic for you a week after but then you will be in physical therapy and you will have a long recovery but you can still go to school but wheelchair. "

" Okay when am i out of here "

" 2 days "

" Okay " we only had a week left of school anyway so he just would skip . The doctor left. " It is just like so much to concept at once I was 2 legged and now like i only have one . "

" Yeah I'm sorry "

" It's so weird "

" Well I'll be with you every step of the way "

" Well thank you I'm still good for cuddles and kissing until I'm back up and moving. "

" I love the cuddles there my favorite "

" really "

" Mhm " I kissed him gently as he smiled. I covered him up in the blanket since he was sore and probably not up to it. " All better "

" Yep "

" Want me to go to the cafeteria pick you up something to eat "

" Sure "

" I'll be back then okay '

" Okay Betts " I left to the cafeteria and go him a cheeseburger and fries with soda and me a small salad . I went back up to his room as his mom and dad were there and jellybean cuddled in his side as i set his food down on his tray " I got a couple visiters "

" I see , I got you a bacon cheeseburger with fries "

" You know your way into a guys heart "

" I know my way into your heart . " I sat in the chair and ate my salad. He sat up and ate with jellybean stealing fries and giggling. He tickled her and she cutely tucked herself into his side giving him puppy dog eyes .

" A couple "

" Thanks big brother. "

" Anytime sis " I kissed jug then went to the bathroom . I pulled out a pregnancy test as I paced the bathroom just scared . I have had a weird feeling and I need to be sure. I took the test then sat on the floor. Waiting . " Betts you okay " I heard jug say

" Yeah " I waited then checked as it was false. I wiped off the few tears and threw it away a sat back down.

" You okay " jug held my hand

" Yeah "

" Okay just want to make sure . "

"I'll text you. "

" Okay " he grabbed his phone as I got my phone and texted him

J - what happened baby

B - I um had a weird feeling an I took a pregnancy test just to make sure.

J - is it positive. Jug kissed my hand

B - no

J - okay are you feeling okay

B - Feeling sad that i have such a handsome boyfriend in a hospital bed .

J - No but are you actually feeling physically okay .