Part 14

5 months later .

I woke up sore and ready to pop any day . Jug was so helpful and patient with me . The baby is due tomorrow so i took yesterday and today and tomorrow off since this baby is coming soon . Jellybean went to her parents and they are treating her well . Jug came in with breakfast in bed ." This baby needs to come i am tired of being pregnant . "

" Sorry beautiful . "

" Your dumb sperm . "

" Your welcome . "

" Thanks for breakfast . "

" Of course i love making you happy . "

" she is going to come soon and i am not excited for giving birth . "

" Well we have the nursery set up and we have your hospital bag ready and the carrier you put on your chest for school . "

" Yeah it is comforting to know we are prepared but giving birth to a baby is scary . "

" Well i can be with you if you want me to . "

" Jug your the dad i definitely want you there and i need someone so i don't die ."

" Poop on the table yes but die no ."

" Eww i know i have the worst fake contractions . "

" Is that a sign "

" Mhm "

" are you sure there fake . "

" I don't think my water broke . "

" Don't think "

" It hasn't " i checked . Jug Smiled and gave me a kiss ." But i have to pee . "

" Need help "

" No " i got up and waddled over to the bathroom .

" Your so adorable when your just waddling . "

" your sweet . "

" Your cute pregnant . "

" i am always cute . "

" Oh shush " i walked back over to the bed but all the sudden my water broke . " Hmm "

" Help me " I said as he came over and helped me down to the car. He grabbed the bag and started to drive. " Can I hold your hand "

" Yeah just let me get backed out." He did then I held his hand and had my head on his shoulder.

" Oww " I mumbled squeezing his hand.

" I'm sorry " we got there and I waddled slowly. They put me in a room and I laid in a hospital gown jug sat next to me holding my hand . I would occasionally squeeze his hand. " What do you need me to do for you. "

" Can you massage my back "

" Yeah. " He sat behind me and massaged my back. It felt great to not have this pressure on my back it was so reliving. Then Veronica and Cheryl came in as I was mumbling and moaning because the pain and how good it felt.

" How are you feeling Betty " Cheryl asked but I couldn't really reply.

" Give her a cuple minutes she is in the middle of a contraction." I loved him he was so sweet . He gently pulled me back into his arms . " I can do your legs or whatever you need "

" No thank you "

" Okay just squeeze my hand ." I could hear he felt bad i looked up at him and it showed on his face but I read like a book to jug so he knew the pain " I'm sorry " he kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes resting till the next contraction hit. I had my head tucked in jugs neck as he was lightly rubbing my back with one hand and holding my other.