Part 27

* 1 week later *

Jug was helping me up. To get inside because we were allowed home there was a couple people helping me they pulled me up of the bed and into the wheelchair I got in and covered with a blanket " thank you guys "

" of course " jug pushed me to the car as his parents were at are house with Juliet and I got in still slow and it was still painful but I tried we got home and I was so happy to be home I held his hand

" home so happy "

" yeah "

" we have to be out of the house in a week so I can pack everyday and we should be able to get it done right "

" we will see just don't push it to much you supposed to rest and eat and cuddle "

" thank you for the support you have been absolutely incredible to me and so sweet and dealing with all my crying thank you "

" I love being with you "

" it's been a lot emotional on me and so happy to have you "

"Thank you for being a cutey "

" mhm " we got there and juggie helped me up and slowly inside as all my friends were there and jugs family. " you guys are always around "

" yeah " I sat down and held Juliet

" hello beautiful "

" so you look more pregnant "

" yeah 21 weeks "

" wow "

" the doctor said I might not last any longer than now so we will see "

" well you guys are leaving next week "

" yeah "

" we will leave you be " they left and I went up to Juliet's room and Juliet sat up in between my legs as I packed up her stuff and jug was packing up kitchen stuff. Then jug came in and laid sat behind me rubbing my back.

" take a break "

" I'm sitting down."

" it's your first day back so just take it easy "

" I'm sitting "

" just saying I got the whole kitchen done "

" oh yeaa "

" are little pumpkin can sit up on her own "

" she is getting so big " I gave him a kiss " also I think we need to go shopping "

" why "

" because I think you need a bigger bra "

" my body is trying to feed three babies my boobs get big "

" I want you to have something comfortable to wear "

" I will " jug left to the room and pack it up and I finished her room but her crib and changing table then went in are room as Juliet was asleep in hers and I crawled into bed as jug came over and kissed my head. " hey "

" hey "

" I'm sleepy want to join"

" sure " he got in bed with me and I fell asleep all snuggled in his chest