Part 9

* 1 Week Later *

We were on the drive back as i drove for jug since his hand was still hurting and he got it into a cast after are visit to the doctor He snuggled into my side passed out as i covered him in a blanket . Once we got back his parents came outside as i rubbed his back gently and they were smiling . " Juggie were here . "

" Nooo "

" You did this last time . "

" Stop it "

" I still haven't done anything . "

" I'm up . " he said sitting up . " I get tired "

" Lets go . "

" mmk " I went with him as we took everything up to are room and when we came downstairs jellybean ran and attacked us with a hug .

" Whats on your wrists " jugs dad said .

" Um we got tattoo's "

" Jughead "

" What "

" Let me see them " we showed her . " aww couple tattoo's "

" He is serpent king and i am his queen ."

" Oh that is really cute . "

" I know " I said kissing his cheek .

" Also she got her serpent tattoo . "

" Really you to had a fun week "

" We had a really fun week . "

" Eww "

" NO not like that well yeah that but we went to the mall and we went eating and me and betts cuddled while watching movies. "

" Why did you have to go a long way to do that . "

" We needed to get out of riverdale for a week . "

" you didn't drink though . "

" No of course not "

" Okay someone came over said they were betty's friend her name was veronica i think . "

" She is a slut who was apart of what happened but i don't care i put it behind me . "

" One language "

" Sorry "

" And two glad your putting it behind you . "

" Thank you . " i laid my head on his shoulder .

" Betty can we go shopping . " Jellybean asked .

" I wan going to hang with jug . "

" Please i haven't seen you in a whole week . "

" Okay JB " Jelly been was like 9 years younger than Jug she was only 7 and a big bundle of love she treats me as her older sister and i just do everything with her . She crawled in my lap and gave me a hug . " Girls day just me and you . "

" Okay "

" Yeah tell your brother to go to his math homework . "

" Big brother betty said to do your homework . "

" Okay will do . "

" Can we take the truck mr. Jones it is safer for Jellybelly . "

" Yeah go have fun "

" Thank you , Love you juggie "

" Love you to betts " I gave him a long kiss and went to the truck with JB . We went shopping and we ate lunch as it was really fun i took her to a movie .On the way home she passed out in the car it was cute . When we got home i picked JB up and carried her up to her room and tucked her into her bed as i went back downstairs . " Hey your back ."

" Yeah she passed out in the car . "

" You guys had fun . "

" Yeah we went shopping and to lunch then a movie . "

" Thank you betty with us working every day she really gets down and she thinks of you as a big sister and she loves hanging out with you so thank you so much . " Jug's dad said .

" Your welcome but i really love jellybelly she is like my little sister i love to spend time with her i want her to always have someone that is closer to her age that she can talk to because jug is a guy so i love to be there for her ."

" Your amazing jughead don't let her go . "

" Never would "

" Juggie can we go up to bed and sleep i am tireeeeeed . "

" Yeah sure . "

" Cuddle "

" Of course "

" Movie "

" Yes cuddle and a movie . "We went to his room and cuddled in his blankets as he put on a movie and we both fell asleep .