Part 3

I woke up and Jug was next to me but i smelled bacon . Jug was snoring and i was still tired so i just fell back asleep . I woke up again to a knock on the door  i was all cuddled with jug . " Jughead it is your family . " 

" Go away " 

" We made food" 

" Coming " He sat up " Would you like to join me i guess my family is here  " 

"Juggie " 

" Hmm " 

" Okay " 

" I am tireeeeeed " he yawned and kissed my cheek . " I am tired and i want to cuddle with you because you are so adorable and i wanted to cuddle . " 

" Come on " i grabbed his hand and drug him out . " I deliver a jughead jones . " They all hugged . 

" Everyone this is my girlfriend Betty " 

" Hi " I said as they hugged me . 

" Sit down and eat . " 

" I am 16 now . " 

" Yeah happy belated birthday ."

" And still in algebra " I said quietly . 

" So are you " 

" I skipped it and they are making me take it so i had to but i also take trigonometry" 

" I thought those glasses were just to make you look cuter . "  

"There not real " 

" Oh " i went and ate food slowly . i stole a piece of jugs bacon as he smiled and kissed my head . " Eat as much as you want " 

" Thanks " 

" Jughead Jones let someone eat his food  ." 

" Only her if anyone else does there dead . " I laughed . So did they . 

" Jughead where moving back to Riverdale and i want you to be apart of are family . " 

" Okay but i am not leaving the trailer i can visit but i am staying here . " 

" Okay thank you " 

" Betts we should go shopping. ' 

 " Yesterday you wanted to swim . " 

" I'm indecisive . " 

" Okay whatever you want " 

" Well i will buy you whatever you want . " 

" No " 

" Mom and dad and Jb would you like to come with us . " 

" Sure " 

" Are you full betts " He said gently . 

" Yes " 

" Okay Go get ready . " 

' Will do " I gave him a kiss and put my plate in the sink . I changed into a nice outfit

 I changed into a nice outfit