Chapter 33

"So, what should we do tonight?"
I asked Kai as I was walking out of the bathroom, the next night because we'd slept all day, towel drying my hair.

He looked over at me and smirked.
"Well, my answer would be you... but last night has made me extremely hungry."

I giggled at his response.
"I can imagine. Once wasn't enough for you and I'm already ravenous."

"Well then, I guess before we even decide on anything to do we're going to eat."
He smiled and stood up, walking over to me. He put his hands on my hips and gently pulled me to him.
"I'm not feeling like delivery though. I want too have a bit of fun."
He smiled and it made me smile back.

"Me too. I haven't hunted properly in a while."

Kai kissed my forehead gently before smiling again.
"Well, dry your hair and we can head out. Night time is always the best."

....

"So, what're you craving?"
Kai hummed as we strolled through the streets of Paris, actually managing to look like a normal couple just taking a leisurely night stroll.

"Hmm, I'm not sure."
I sighed and thought for a moment.
"I just know that willing is boring."
I looked up at Kai who was smiling as I said that.

"That's my girl."
He cooed as we continued to look for someone, or multiple someone's, to eat.

After a few more moments of wandering through Paris we noticed a couple sat on a bench together, laughing and watching the night sky.

"There."
I said psychically so Kai would notice where I was looking at.

"Good choice."
Kai smiled and we slowly made our way over.

"Hey!"
I smiled at the couple.
"It's a lovely night isn't it?"
The couple just blinked and looked at us.
"Sorry, I was wondering if you knew where the best takeaway in this area is?"

"Yeah, we're really hungry."
Kai smiled, almost too innocently.

"Oh, well uh, if you head off that direction and take the first right you'll find a lovely little place."
The girl smiled at me while her boyfriend was suspiciously eyeing Kai.

"Well thank you. But as for you..."
Kai's face narrowed as moved closer to the boy.
"Your expression isn't very nice. I think you should be nicer to us."

Almost like clockwork, the girl looked startled while the boy started being nice.

"Oh I'm totally sorry, that's my bad. I should be nicer to you both."
The boy smiled at Kai.

"Wait, what did he-"
I cut the girl off and started to compel her.

"It's nothing. And when we walk off you're going to follow behind after a few moments until we stop, and act like nothing is wrong."
I smiled and she nodded. Kai then repeated the same thing to the guy.

Kai and I started walking off and we listened for the other two following us. We headed towards a less-crowded area and down a secluded alley.

The second we stopped, the couple looked startled and like they were about to scream. We quickly sped over and compelled them both.