Chapter 29

"I'm sorry for calling you out here but you're the ones who decided to go against Bonnie and everyone!"
Amelia tried to defend herself as Kai and I cornered her in her apartment, Bonnie was there too and I was keeping an eye on her.

"Did you honestly think for one moment that we'd help the people who killed me and trapped me in a prison world? Who faked Sylvia dying? Not a chance."
Kai growled.

"I just thought you'd want to escape Hell!"

"I did escape Hell. Looks like we lost the bet Sylvia."

"It seems we did Kai."

"What do you mean?"
Bonnie asked, confused.

"Oh I can't believe you guys fell for it."
Kai started heavily laughing and so did I.

"Kai started heavily laughing and so did I

"Fell for what?"
Bonnie asked.

Kai pursed his lips and looked right at Bonnie.
"You didn't destroy Hell. In fact, thanks to you killing Cade Hell's never been in better hands."

"What's that supposed to mean? Who's running Hell?"
Bonnie asked again.

"Think of the only person worse than Cade. The person who knows where all your weak spots are."
Kai smirked.

"And wants to repeatedly hit you there, over and over again."
I added and Bonnie swallowed hard.

"Who will stop at nothing to make sure that you, and everyone you love, suffer."

"The one who wants revenge for what you did to her."
I added to Kai's words.

"The myth, the legend, the baddest bitch of all..."
Kai started laughing like mad.

"Kathrine."
I grinned and Bonnie's face dropped.

"View that as a parting gift from us, she's very interesting. Because you won't be seeing us again."
Kai smiled.

"And YOU."
I growled and turned to Amelia.
"You are no longer welcome amongst my family. The only Gemini allowed is Kai. The only outsider witch allowed is Freya. Come near them again and we will all kill you."

Amelia swallowed hard and nodded.
"Message received."

"Now please, do try to keep us out of your trouble. We don't want it."
Kai turned away to leave and I noticed something in Bonnie's hand.

"Kai use your magic on Bonnie NOW!"

Kai spun around and gave Bonnie a killer headache.

"Not a chance darling."
I growled and grabbed the object out of her hand, it was an ascendant.
"You're not taking Kai from me."
I threw the ascendant at the wall as hard as I could, it smashed into a million pieces. One flew back and I caught it, handing it to Kai.