Chapter 7 - SMUT

WARNED in the title, chapter Is just smut. Don't read if you don't like smut. End of. Chapters that are just solely smut will be titled smut. Other chapters that contain smut won't have it in the title but there will be a warning at the beginning of the chapter.

Also, enjoy the gif ;)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

His kiss was full of passion, it felt gentle and loving. A total contrast to who he was.

His arm pulled me a bit closer, and I snaked my arms around his neck.
I pulled him to me, depending the kiss for a while.

He slowly and gently pulled back.

"I... that was..."
He couldn't speak any words.

"I know, Kai. I know exactly what you mean."
I smiled while biting my lip, gently caressing his face.

"This feeling..."
He groaned while gently dragging his lips over my forehead, his hot breath fanning over me.
"I can't control myself..."
He kissed my forehead, then my cheek, then along my jawline.

I bit my lip and slightly moaned as he kissed down my neck.
"Then... then don't... Kai..."
I moved a hand up, tangling my fingers in his hair as he pulled me closer. He nipped and sucked down my neck, marking me as visibly as possible.

"Sylvia..."
He gently groaned as he gripped me tight and pulled me close, kissing me hungrily and full of lust.

I loved this, for some reason. I loved not being in control. I loved giving him control, and like a powerless human I let him take control.

The dominating way he acted drove me wild.

"Sylvia..."
He gently moaned as one of his hands slid down, under my soaked clothes and started rubbing me.
"I... I can't seem... to control this..."
He groaned and started to grind against me, I could feel his heat against my own.
"I want... to take you... in every way possible..."
He tried to talk between kisses, and as he inserted a finger inside it made me moan in pleasure.

I hadn't felt a touch like this as long as I'd lived.
I've never felt anything like this.

I'd had sex before. But this... this was new. This felt good. Intoxicating even. Every touch over my body felt like fire, sparks igniting all of my nerves.

Our cold, soaked bodies melted together as he made me release onto his hand. Shockwaves of pleasure running through my body as he dragged his teeth along my bottom lip.

A feeling, an intense hot feeling, washed over both of us as he pinned me against the wall.

His body firmly pressed against mine as he kissed me roughly and hungrily.

Before he could speak or move more, I vamp-sped us up to his room.

"Saves me the time..."
He smirked before ripping my soaked top off my breasts, quickly followed by the rest of my clothes and his. He then laid me down onto his bed.

"You've got one chance..."
He groaned, rubbing his tip up and down over my heat.
"To say no... and I'll stop..."

"Kai..."
I gently moaned as he gazed into my eyes.
"Don't you dare stop..."
I kissed him hungrily and bit his lip, gently pulling it down with my teeth.

He smirked,
"That's just what I wanted to hear..."
He lowly groaned into my ear and gently bit my earlobe as he eased himself into my soaked, aching core.

The first thing out of his mouth was a genuine, sexy moan.
"This... is the best thing... I've felt... in years..."
He gently moaned between his slow, but utterly ecstasy inducing thrusts.

"Kai..."
I moaned out as he increased his pace, and soon he was pounding into me like an animal.

"Oh god KAI!"
I nearly screamed in ecstasy as he hit my spot again, and again and again in one simple position.

He snaked his hand up to my throat, gripping with just the right amount of pressure to give my head a buzz. My eyes rolled into the back of my head from the feelings he was unleashing within me.

He made me release onto his huge member numerous times and my legs started to shake as my head was going fuzzy.

He carefully lessened his grip on my throat.

"I'm not done with you yet."
He growled before flipping me onto my stomach and pounding back into me, from behind, as hard as he could.

"KAI!"
I screamed as he hit every inch of my insides perfectly, making me shake even more under the intense pleasure.

I was flat on my stomach, my legs hanging off the end of the bed. He moved one of my legs up onto the bed, getting a better angle to continue his assault on my insides.

"I love the way my name sounds in your moans..."
He moaned as he dug his nails into the flesh of my ass and pounded harder, pulling all the way out before slamming back in.

"KAI!"
I screamed in ecstasy as I released again and again.

I lost count of how many times he unleashed waves of ecstasy over every nerve in my body. The more I had the more it knocked the wind out of chest.

His brutal thrusts started to get sloppy.
"Sylvia..."
He gently moaned as he gripped onto my hips tightly and came, sinking himself deep inside and I moaned too. I released with him as he filled me up with his warmth.

I stayed flat on the bed, with him on top, before he slowly pulled out and fell beside me.

"That... that was..."
I couldn't find the words to explain.

"I know..."
Was all he replied before he got under the covers, lovingly covering me as I laid my head on his chest with his arm around me.

Soon enough, I fell asleep listening to the soothing sound of Kai's heart beat.

He was making me feel.

The is the first person in the history of my entire life to make me feel.

What is this overwhelming feeling I feel for Kai?
It makes me feel all fuzzy and warm, my heart skips and my cheeks heat up.

What on Earth was happening to me?!