Special Chapter

Dahyun's POV

We are already in our room. I think this is what they call honeymoon, I don't know why I get nervous HAHAHA. Then suddenly Mochi played a song.

"Let's take our time tonight girl~" Mochi sung it in seducing voice.

"Mochi, I'm getting nervous because of you" I freak out but he just laugh and continue singing while going to me.

"There's no place I'd rather be in this world~" he now reached me and put his arms around my waist and pull it closer to him.

"Mochi!" I shouted nervously and he chuckled again

"Don't be nervous my anae" he said seductive again, argghh he is so hot! MyGhad what did I just say?!

"Underneath the chandelier
We're dancin' all alone
There's no reason to hide
What we're feelin' inside
Right now~" he is singing while we are swaying.

"So baby let's just turn down the lights" he sang and turn the lights off

"And close the door" he sang again and locked the door

"Ooh I love that dress
But you won't need it anymore
No you won't need it no more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby" he sang again and I started to get nervous again

"Saranghae Tofu" he whispered

"Nado Sarangahae Mochi" I whispered back and he started to kiss me passionately and the honeymoon began.

Skipeu..... I'm innocent😳

4 years had passed...

Twice and BTS are still ongoing and became the legend one. They have so many awards and records. They continue they're life being idol, producers, solo singers, handiling their family business, housewife, and many more. They have so many collaboration because of Dahyun and Jimin plus Bang pd-nim and Jyp-nim are best of friends since then so that's why.

At first they suffer in the toxic fans, they keep on bashing them but they don't mind and fight for their relationship. Later on, their fans are slowly accepting them and being the best fans ever.

After their wedding, they always invited in some variety shows and telling their married life. After that they decide to make it private.

Now they are celebrating the 3rd birthdays of their twins! Yes twins!

Meet Park Minwoo and Park Sohyun

They are so cute aren't they?

This celebration is a private one. All the members are invited even the other friends of jimin and dahyun and the godparents and grandparents of these two are invited.

They just made a little program, accepting gifts, a little performance from the groups twice and bts and all in all sing along.

Dahyunie the mc of the party asked their children what they want to be in the future. She hand it to them and they both held the mic

"GASUU" they both shouted and giggle. Their parents were both shock on their answers and cheers to them and also the guess clapped their hands and cheered {Gasu means singer}

"It runs in blood" Jiminie proudly said with mic on and every laugh.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you everyone for reading my first book! Hope you all like it! Saranghaeyoo everyonee