Chapter 36

Dahyun's POV

We are still busy preparing for our upcoming concert. The girls are busy promiting our songs. Jypnim decide that I can't participate due to my pregnancy, they just report that I have a health issue which is true but no one knows that I'm pregnant except to the girls, staff, my parents and jypnim.

Today is our day off. The other girls are in the malls or cafe or whatever they want to go. The only left here in the dorm is me, sana unnie and momo unnie who are still sleeping. I am here at the dining drinking chocomilk and strawberries. I'm still having a morning sickness but I'm used to it now.

"how are you Dahyunie?" Sana unnie asked out of nowhere.

"you startled me unnie, I'm fine" I said and take a bite on my strawberries.

"mianhae dahyunie" she said and go to the kitchen. After a minutes of silence.

"Dahyunie, what breakfast do we have?" Momo unnie asked out of nowhere

"you also startled me unnie, I don't know just check in the kitchen. Sana unnie is also there" I said and continue eating

"mianhae dahyunie" momo unnie said and goes to the kitchen. After a few minutes I heard a noise coming from the kitchen, I think they are fighting again. I just don't mind them and continue eating my delicious strawberries. After a few minutes they arrived with their foods and sit infront of me.

"Dahyunie, you want some?" Sana unnie asked

"Ani unnie" I said, sana unnie just nod and they started eating.

"Umm Do you still love Jimin oppa?" Momo unnie asked out of nowhere and that made me stop from eating my strawberry. Sana unnie punch unnie slightly. "Ouchh, I'm just asking" momo unnie react

"The truth is yes I still love him, Wae?" I said

"Nothing Dahyunie" Sana unnie said and smile

"What if you two get married again?" momo unnie directly asked and sana unnie punch her slightly again

"Ehhh? That will never happen ever" I said and take a bite on my strawberry.

"I just said what if, don't be bitter Dahyun-ah HAHAHAHA" Momo unnie laugh together with Sana unnie so I glared at both of them.

"Then I'll be the happiest person in the world" I said and drink my chocomilk

"Awww that is so sweet of you Dahyun-ah" Sana unnie said while momo unnie is using now her phone.

"Dahyun-ah this will be the sweetest vows if you will do it. I think you memorize all of BTS songs right?" Momo unnie said and face to me her phone and saw this:

While reading it, there are so many ideas pooping in my head and now I create my first verse in my vow for Mochi

"To all the 21ST CENTURY GIRLs in the world, you choose me to be your MISS RIGHT and I LIKE IT when you became my BOY IN LUV."

"Yiee Dahyunie is smilling now!!! Success!" Sana unnie said and they clapped each others hand. I looked at them confused

"Wae?" I asked

"We know that you are not happy inside and we are very happy to see our Dahyunie smiling truly again!" Sana unnie said and I just smile to them and continue eating my 3 strawberries.

"I am now excited to our concert Yiee" Momo unnie said and I can't understand their next conversation because my mind is occupied by the vows thingy.

Today is the 3rd day or last day of our concert here in Seoul. The previous days of our concert is successful. I am happy that our fans onceu is happy. Few minutes left before we can start the concert.

"Are you ready girls?!" Jihyo unnie asked

"Ne!" we shouted

"Twice?" Jeongyeong unnie said and place her hand in the middle of us. We put our hands together with jeongyeong's hand and shout "TWICE!" and we started the concert. We first do our intro then sing and dance. Then the next songs we sing we just walking the whole stage and doing a fan service to our fans. Then we chat a little bit to our fans. After a few songs we do our covers, I have to cover Rainism. I can dance it, it is a light dance so it's okay to perform it. After the covers, we perform the acoustic version of What is love then have a little chat again or we should say ending speech. We cried because of happiness and to our speech after that we sing one in a million. When the song finished there's a video flash on a screen.

"Dahyun-ah!!! I'm really sorry for what I have done to you. The truth is, it is not Jimin but Kai who is the father of my child" she said smilling but tears are falling in her eyes. I started to cry and cover my mouth. My eyes stucks in the screen.

"Please forgive me, especially Jimin oppa. He doesn't want to hurt you and want to love you with all his heart" she said and I cried really hard

"I miss you my Dubuu" she said while still crying

"I miss you too my Seulbear" I whispered but I think they can hear it because of the mic I was holding.

"Bye for now Dubuu and I'm sorry again. Annyeong!!" she said and wave her hands cheerfuly, the next appeared is the pictures and video memories of me and Mochi with a background music. That made me cry again, now I felt I really miss him now. Then the letters appeared.

Hey Tofu, I will make this simple for you. Will you marry me? Yes or yes?

That made me smile in tears. Once shouted "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I looked at them still covering my mouth.

"Now dahyunie what is your answer?" nayeon unnie asked but i'm still speechless thats why they laugh.

"Dahyunie, Time is running!" Jihyo unnie said and once still satying yes while holding their candybong.

"I-ah HAHA.... I didn't inspect this" I said and wipe my tears still fall daow in my cheeks

"What is it now Dahyunie?" Sana unnie asked

"Yes!" I shouted and once shouted too together with the girls.

"if the answer is yes then let's go!" Jeongyeon unnie said and they bowed

"ehh? Wae?" I asked confuse and bowed to our once. They didn't answer me and pull me to back stage. The manager guide me to the exit and to the van. I am still confuse but I just follow then.

===========

Vote & Comment