Chapter 12

Dahyun's POV

One week later, we got married called me to got to their place and have an interview about the show.

*beep beep*

From: Savage Maknae

Cheer up unnie! Cheer up unnie!

I smile at what she texted, she never failed me to smile that's why I love our maknae.

"Annyeonghasayo Kim Dahyun" the interviewer greeted me

"Annyeonghasayo, Kim Dahyun imnida, Lead rapper of TWICE (get shy)" I said and bow while sitting

"What will you say to your husband?" She asked

"I can say that please protect me and love me HAHAHA" I just said

'I wish that Jimin oppa will be my nampyeon :( But IMPOSSIBLE'

"HAHAHAHA, will you be a good wife?" She asked again

"Of course!" I said

"Do you have some plans?" She asked again

"Umm, none but I have dreams and want to do that other wifes do to their husband" I said and smiled

"What if he doesn't like you?" She asked

"W-what? Hahaha" I just said but I continued " I'm nice and friendly and cute ●///● *embarrass* Joke only, if he doesn't like me then I will do everything to make him like me" I get shy so I cover my face using my hair.

"Do you want to meet him?" She asked

"Jinjja!?" I said and she just nodded

"Okay" I said nervioulsy at the same time excited and sad.

'Thank god they didn't mention the dating thing, I think they moved on and I'm not.'

===

The staff send me to the most familliar place in my life. I stopped and viewed the park where we always bond, the let go scene :(, laughing sessons, etc.

"I'm so nervious" I said to the cameraman. He just keep filming me so I continued "What should I do?" I asked

"Go find him" he said

"Okay where?" I asked

"I don't know" he said

"Aww huhuhu" I said and start walking. Later on the cameraman gave me an envelope.

"Kamsahamnida" I said and bowed to him.

My anae,

     Go to the bridge, my anae.

I smiled at the letter, I don't know why. Like what he said I go to the bridge and the cameraman just follow me. I arrived in the bridge but I didn't see him. But I saw a dancing man (If you gave him a coin he will move, like that, I don't know the name hahahah) I go to him and it seem so familliar to me so I looked carefully but I can not remember who is he so I gave him coin and he start dancing, and his dancing is so familliar to me arghhhh! I can't remember! Later on he stop so I gave him a coin again, when I was little I love this dancing man, I used to dance with him, because I like dancing hahahaha so I dance with him. Later on before he stop he gave me a flower that surprise me. I confusely get it then I was shock when he remove his mask.

It was Jimin oppa!

"Surprise! *Embarrass*" he said and I'm still frozen, I can't move huhuhu I'm still shock, I can't believe it. "Kyeopta~" he continued so I covered my face using my hair and run and hide to the nearest tree.