Chapter 34

Dahyun's POV

I woke up feeling sick, I sit in my bed and stretch a little when I feel that I will vomit so I rush to the bathroom and vomit there.

"unnie? Are you okay? Call the others Tzuyu! " Chae said to Tzuyu while rubbing my back. I'm still vomitting.

"Hey what happened?" Jihyo unnie asked

"Dahyun unnie is vomiting" Chae said still guiding me

"I'm ok-" I cut myself from speaking because I'm going to vomit again. When I'm finished

"When is your last PMS Dahyunie?" Nayeon unnie asked in serious tone so I got nervious.

"Umm maybe last month? But I should have PMS every first week of the month" I said

"What are you feeling right now" she asked again

"Ummm I feel sick?" I said nerviously

"Here unnie" Jeongyeon unnie said and give the white thing to nayeon unnie. I don't know what is that.

"Here use this to know the answer" Nayeon unnie said and give to me the white thing. I look at her confusely bit I reach it and look at it. Pregnancy Test. My heart beats fast when I read it I look again to Nayeon unnie but she just nod.

"Let's go and wait in the living room" Nayeon unnie said and started walking. The others followed her and leave me. I looked again in the pregnancy test with nervious feeling. After a few minutes I tried the test and wait what will happen.

One red line appeared......

Two red lines appeared.

My hands starting to shake and me tying to stop my tears "Positive, I'm pregnant" I said and break down. I decided to go to the living room because they are waiting for me. When I arrived.

"I'm really sorry girls" I said and start to cry again and sit where I am standing. I felt them hugging me.

"It's okay Dahyun-ah, it's a gift from god" Nayeon unnie said and hug me tight.

"I'm really sorry unnies, dongsaengs huhuhu" I said

"It's okay Dahyunie its not your fault" Sana unnie said

"Stop crying Dahyunie it might harm your baby" Mina unnie said and that made me stop crying because she is right, from now on I will take care of myself more.

"Who is the father Dahyun-ah?" Nayeon unnie asked after a minute of silence

"Jimin oppa" I said and started to cry again because I remembered that he also has a baby to Seulgi. What should I do? Don't tell to Jimin and hide to everyone so that no one will know but how about my baby? He or she will asked me where is his/her father,  what would I tell. I also can't do all the things I needed by myself. Huhuhu I don't know what to do now.

"He need to know this" Jeongyeon unnie said

"No! I will not tell to him about this" I said

"And why?!" Nayeon unnie react

"Because..." I can't continue what will I say because I am starting to get teary again.

"What?" Momo unnie said

"Because... He will be a father soon" I said, I look down and cry.

"Ofcourse because you are preg-" I cut Jihyo unnie

"because of the other girl" I started to cry again and they all shocked.

Really?