Chapter 8

Dahyun's POV

1 year later........

We are busy again for our comeback and now we are resting. Sometimes me and oppa texting I think 3 times per week? I don't know. We just rarely texting because of being busy preparing comebacks. Speaking off

From: Jimin oppa

Hii Tofuu! What are doing?

Chatting with you :)

Sent!

Why is he not replying fast? Maybe he is just busy. What should I do now? I just opened my twitter and scan, while scrolling one tweet caught my eyes.

Allkpop @allkpop

[BREAKING] BTS Jimin and RedVelvet Seulgi are dating!
allkpop.com/article/2016/0...

Now I'm crying, I don't know why but it hurts. Maybe i really love that man now. I turn off my phone and cried silently here in my bed.

"Dahyunieee!" I know that voice. I search who is calling me even though I know who is it.

"Tofuu there you are!" He appeared in front of me wearing a big smile. I just keep silent

"Oh wait! I'll introduce her to you" he said happily and I give him a confuse look, and there seulgi appeared while holding Jimin oppa. I felt like I want to cry again but I don't want him to see me crying so I forcely stop it.

"Tofuu this is Seulgi my girlfriend" he said happily

My girlfriend

My girlfriend

My girlfrjend

It keeps repeating in my head. I can't stop now my tears so I let them escape.

"Tofuu why are you crying?" Oppa asked worried.

"It's tears of Joy *sniff*" I said 'You are really pabo Dahyun!'

"I'm so *sniff* Ha-happy for y-you Oppa *sniff*" I continued and ran away. While running I can't stop my tears falling, I keep running until I get tired and stopped in the middle of the road.

'I thought I am the one you love, I was about to answer you a yes but now I heard from you that you have a girlfriend now.'

*beep! beep!*

I saw a fast car coming from me.

'Am I really to late?'

I closed my eyes and..

"Unnie!" I opened my eyes and get up of my bed. I breathe deeply and I realized that it was a dream, a bad dream actually. I can't help but to cry. Tzuyu and Chaeng comfort me.

"It's okay unnie" Tzuyu said while rubbing my back

"It's just a bad dream unnie, we're here for you" Chaeng said. I cried and cried until I have no tears to release.

"What time is it?" I asked to them.

"Umm 5 in the morning unnie" Tzuyu said

"What time we will go shooting?" I asked again and fixed myself

"Umm 7 am unnie" Chaeng said and I just nodded and face the mirror. Omaayyygawwd I look haggard now.

"Why did you cry last night unnie?" Tzuyu asked and chaeng shh her but it's too late. I look at them and say...

"Oppa and Seulgi sunbaenum is now dating" sadly and ready again to cry but I stop it, it's no use. They went silent. "Now take a bath guys, don't mind me hehehe" I said and look back to the mirror. They getting ready and I'm the last who will take a bath. Now we are finish, we went out to see the other members waiting for us. We eat and have some conversations, I think they didn't notice that I cried and that's good.

One month later....

One month later had passed and I keep focusing on my career. I didn't answer any calls and texts by him. I don't know but I'm avoiding him, I don't want to hurt so I keep a distance and I think they are now dating or what. Let's forget it now.

@ Twice dorm

We are here and resting now. I got bored so I asked my manager to go out for awhile because I'm bored and he let me. I wear a big and thick jacket and a mask. I went outside and go to the park nearby. I was walking when someone grab my hand and face to it. I was shock when I saw him with hurt eyes and I can't help but to feel sad, I missed him so much and seeing him right now with that eyes feels like killing me.

"Why you didn't answer any call or text from me?" He said little annoyed, I didn't speak.

"Hey, Tof-"

"Why are you here" I just said facing him with blank expression, he is shock by the way I act.

"What are sayin-"

"You were supposed to be with your girlfriend" I can't control now my mouth, I just want to escape this feeling.

"What are you sayi- ooh! So you believe in that fake news" he said angrily

"Why not?" I just said "They have lots of evidences" I continued

"Like what?" He said angrily, now he is really scary

"U-umm have a same necklace it's like a couple necklace and you keep on glancing at her" I said

"So having a same necklace does it mean we are a couple" he asked and I can't look at his eyes

"Glancing on her? Or finding my friend in her place?" He said sarcastically, I look at him and keep silent

"Is this the reason why you didn't reply me? You do not know how much I worried about you and how much I miss you!" He said and now I can't stop my tears. I can't help to hug him.

"I'm really sorry Oppa *sniff*" I said and cried. He just hug me back and rubbed my back.

"It's okay Tofuu" he said and I tighten our hug.

After that scene we sit in the swings and clear some problems and talk some things. Then we went home before that we said goodbyes.

========나는 너를 모두 사랑해========

Comment § Like