Chapter 20

Dahyun's POV

Now I'm preparing myself to go to an concert. Yes CONCERT. What concert? Concert of BTS called 'The WINGS tour' Ofcourse I will cheer Mochi there. Mochi gave me 2 tickets for Day 2 concert, so I choose Nayeon unnie to be with me because you know, she has a crush to *whisper* Yoongi oppa *chuckles*

"Yaahh! Dahyun-ah! We are not done yet!" Nayeon unnie said to me. Hahaha she found out that I spill accidently that her crush is Yoongi oppa.

"I said it was an accident unnie" I said and smiled teasingly at her

"Ehhh! Now all people in the world knows it because of you" she said and pout

"Mianhae unnie, maybe he likes you too" I said and hug her. I don't know if yoongi oppa likes her, I wish he likes her

"Now I have dating issues to face" she said worriedly and I just laugh at her

"You silly unnie, I just said that you have a crush on him not you are dating with him, they are different unnie" I said and pack my needs for the concert like army bomb ofcourse, money, phone, foods and other stuff.

"But, maybe there is a news that you have a crush on him, yieeeee"I tease her again and she blushed.

"Yahh! Stop it, let's go" she said and went out. Ohh I forgot, this is our outfits

 Ohh I forgot, this is our outfits

My outfit with white rubber shoes.

Nayeon unnie's outfit with white rubber shoes

Nayeon unnie's outfit with white rubber shoes. We are matchy.

We are now ready and went to the car ofcourse we have driver, we can't drive. Now we arrived. There are so many armys. We went out and walk straight while smiling and give wave to the people who took pictures of us and went went inside.

"Woah! So many armys here" I said and unnie just nod. We went to our sit and chill. While waiting we just ate the food we brought and watch the big screen in the stage popping music videos. Later on, it pop the counting 10 to 1.

"Unnie! It's starting" I said to unnie and hold my army bomb and join to count.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!! Waaahhhhh!" We count and shout. And they started the music and perform, me and unnie just jammed and sing and enjoy the songs and their performances and say the chants army shouting. Mochi is really handsome.