Chapter 4

Dahyun's POV

I am here at JYP building practicing for our next number. I need to do this, I need to be in that group, to help eomma and appa, and to myself too. Now it's break time.

*beep beep*

Someone texted me. I opened my phone read the text message and replied.

From: Jimin oppa

Hey Dubu, where are you now?

Here at the JYP building practicing.

Ohh? Mianhae, did I disturb you? Let's text later.

Ani, ani, we are having a break now so it's okay.

Okay, good!

You don't have a practice today?

We are having a break too.

Okay, why did you text me.

Wae? You don't want me to talk to you?

Aniyah! It's just I know you're tired.

I'm okay dahyunie 😍

If you said so.

We just continued texting until my choreographer called us. We send goodbyes and off my phone and run to my teammates.

"Who are you texting with awhile ago? Huh?" Chaeng teasing me. "Ohh?You have a boyfriend? Why you didn't tell me!" She continued while smiling with a match of teasing eyes.

"Geumahnae Chaeng!" I said while smiling

"Why are you smiling dubu" she asked again

"It's none of your business" I just said and she just looked so shook. Hahahaha cute.

"Heyy!" She said

"Hahaha Joke! It's just a friend" I said

"Why are you smiling while texting that person" she said

"What do you mean?" I asked

"That smile you were wearing show that you are having a crush to that person you were texting with." Chaeng said

"What are you talking about chaeng? Hahaha" I said. Why I feel nervious. Wae?!

"Nothing, just forget it. Let's listen" she just said and I followed her.

I am here at the backstage and waiting for my turn to perform and I really nervous right now because today is the day we will know who will be the members of girlgroup TWICE.

*Beep beep*

Someone texted me.

From: Jimin oppa

Goodluck Dubu! Hopefully JYP will choose you to be in that group. Hwaiting!

I just smiled and keep my phone in my bag. I felt excited and energized because of that text. I don't know why?