Chapter 30

Dahyun's POV

Omo! It's already December. Time really runs fast ehh. Me and mochi is growing strong, we still film the WGM show and we tried to see each other with our busy schedule. We also comeback last three months with Like and now we are preparing for our next comeback which is Heart Shaker. Then Mochi together with his group comebacked with the song DNA which is so lit! I'm here at our dorm resting from practicing dances for the event we will attend and for our comeback. I saw Momo unnie and Mina unnie all dress up like there going to dance.

"Where are you two going?" I asked them

"We will gonna practice for the special collaboration for Gayo Daejun" Momo unnie said

"Ohh, who will collaborate with you two?" I asked

"We don't know yet, later we will know it" Mina unnie said

"Okay, I will bring you guys lunch later okay?" I just said

"That's sweet of you Dahyunie but wae?" Mina unnie asked again

"I'm just bored" I said and laugh. They just scratch their heads.

"Fine we will just wait you there" Momo unnie said

"Okay annyeong!!!" I shouted and they just laugh. Weird HAHAHAHAHA. I continue using my phone and wait until it's near lunch time. Now it's 11 am and I'm now cooking some dishes that I can cook, I'm not that good at cooking mianhae. Then when I finish cooking I put it in a lunch box and put it in my bag. Then I take a bath then change clothes into this.

I call my manager to get a service for me and at the same time to inform her that I will bring lunch to Momo unnie and Mina unnie at their practice

I call my manager to get a service for me and at the same time to inform her that I will bring lunch to Momo unnie and Mina unnie at their practice. She agreed and told me to wait for my service. Later on, the service arrived, he drive when I enter the car. After a few minutes we arrived at the one building, I forgot the name (I really don't know the name 😂) then I enter the building. I asked the guard where's Momo and Mina unnie practicing and he give me the ways on how to go there. I said thank you and follow what he said. When I'm near someone pull my arm.

"Dahyunie! There you are! We've been looking for you" Momo unnie said uneasy with Mina unnie

"Eh? I just arrived. Wait, why are you uneasy?" I asked

"Ahhh..." Momo unnie said

"We were just hungry hehehe" Mina unnie said uneasy while Momo unnie is now nodding repeatedly.

"She's right so let's go there?" Momo unnie said and pull me to the another room. They are weird today. Ugh! I'm just gonna eat. We ate the lunch I bought and have a little conversation. After we eat, we clean it and at the right moment one of the staff here call Momo unnie and Mina unnie for continuing their practice. We say goodbyes and I call the service to fetch me. He said that he is now in the parking lot. So I start walking straight to the parking lot of the building. I was near the door when I heard someone is moaning. I look at it and my eyes is now blur. I just saw Jimin and Seulgi making out. My tears can't from falling, they keep falling non stop.

"Tofu? Tofu!!" Mochi shouted when I run away. I search my service while I'm running but I just can't find it because of my blur eyes. I stop and began to sob loud. Someone pull my arm and face me to him. I look at him with my angry eyes and pull back my arm but he is that too strong.

"Let go of me!" I said and trying to pull back my arm

"No! Let me explain first." He said

"You don't have to explain, I saw with my two eyes that you liked i-" he cut what I'm saying by pulling me again to the car, it hurts.

"Stop it! It hurts!!" I said and began to cry. He just opened the car and he force me to enter his car then he go to the other side and enter the drivers sit and locked the doors and started to drive.

"Where are we going?" I ask between in my sobs.

"Just let me explain" He said calmly

"You don't ne-" he cut me again

"I said let me explain!!" He said angrily and that made me scared so I quietly crying. Later on we stop at the condominium building. He come out in the car and go to the passenger's door and opened it. He pull me again, and walk fast to go to the entrance of the condo. It hurts, he must be really angry. But I'm more angrier to him. We enter the room, I think his room and force me to sit in the couch.

"Ouch" I whispered.

"So I was saying I didn't mean that" mochi started calmly

"I said I don't want your explaination" I said angrily

"But I want to, so please listen" he said little annoyed

"Stop it please, I want to go home!" I said and become teary because he is scary

"Let me explain first" he said angrily

"I said I don-" he cut me by kissing me torridly (?) I tried to push him but he is too strong. Later on I response because I can't help it until our kisses became passionat. He lifted me up, my legs is now around his waist and his hands supports my butt. He started to walk while we still kissing later on I felt the softness of the bed at my back. He continue kissing me on my cheek down to my neck and that make me moan. His hands is now exploring my body until he undress me little by little while kissing. He undress himself and let me see his manhood. And that made me feel nervious. He lean to me and kiss me again in my lips. I felt his *toot* in my *toot* and that made me want to do it. He stop and look at me worried.

"I'm so sorry Dahyunie, I didn't mean it" he said and was about to leave but I stop him.

"No continue" I said and pull him closer to me and start to kiss  him. I don't know why I do that, is it because I want to do it with him? I think yes because I really love him.

And we did it....

********

I'm innocent 😳😳

Vote&Comment