Chapter 18

Jimin's POV

Two weeks have passed. We have just celebrated our new year vacation with our families. I really missed my mom so much. I just rest there and bond with my mom. We talked about my health, career and especially Tofu. I also asked advice about marriage life. This is how close we are.

"Jiminie, introduce her to us ha? Sometimes" eomma said and she clung to my arms.

"Haha, ofcourse eomma. That is one of our task list we made." I said and smile to her and she do it back.

"I really miss my little boy" she said and hold me tight.

"I miss you too eomma" I said and kiss her forehead.

"Let's have lunch eomma, I'm hungry" I said and we laugh.

"Arrasso, I'll cook your favorite~~" she said and stood up and go to the kitchen.

"Arf arf! Arf arf!" The dog bark outside. I think it is neighbor's dog and that gave me an idea.

Face our fears...

That is one of our tasks we made. Tofu is really scared of dogs. She told me that she is really scared of dogs, also in cats and other animals. She also has a trauma of dogs, when she was a little, she approach the dog, she about to touch it but she got a bite from the dog and bark her and that made her traumatized.

Now I have a plan....

***

Dahyun's POV

Yehey! It's my birthday today! Happy birthday to me! I wake up first than the others. I prepared our breakfast for us cuz later we have a fanmeeting. After I finished cooking, I wake them up and have a breakfast. But they didn't greet me so I pout while eating.

"Why are you pouting Dubuniee, stop it, I can't stop punch that white cheeks of yours" Nayeon unnie said while eating. Even her she can't remember?

"Nothing" I said and continue eating, still pouting. They really forgot my birthday😭. We finished eating then we prepared for our fanmeeting. Now we are here at the Twice Van, I just listen to my songs and closed my eyes I am really sad. Later on, someone poke my shoulder so I opened my eyes and take off my earphones and face her, Chaeng.

"We're here now Dahyunie" she said and get out of the van. Even her, huhuhu. The makeup artist make up us and change clothes. Now we all finished, we go to the mini stage where we can meet the once and talk. We sit in our places and talk to the once. Even them they didn't greet me, I was about to cry but I stop it and prentend to be happy. Later on, after the meeting with once we gather in the front and have a small talk to onces. Then suddenly the lights turn off and I heard screams by onces and us too, my heart beats faster, I hate dark huhuhu. I was about to reach sana unnie which is beside me awhile ago but they started sang.

🎶saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- Dahyun shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!🎶

And I can't help but to cry, I thought they forgot. I saw Jihyo unnie holding my care and the lights went on. They sing again

🎶saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- Dahyun shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!
Wohooooooo!🎶

"Make a wish Dahyunie" Nayeon unnie said while rubbing my back

"*sniff* neomuhae neomuhae" I said while doing that choreo and they laugh. Now I closed my eyes and make a wish.

'I wish more success to come, more happy moments and good health' I said in my mind and blow the candles.

"Wohooooo!" They all said.