Chapter 21

Dahyun's POV

I am here at our dorm, I just want to practice baking and the others are out, later 1pm is our practice so we have some time to rest but they just want to go shopping or relax outside and I choose to stay here to practice baking. I bake a cookies. First try failed, bad taste 😭. Second, failed, it burn 😅 Third Success! Finally! I make more for members, staffs, to Jyp-nim and specially for mochi eventhough he will be back two days from now.

We communicate sometimes if we had a time because we are too busy, we make a debut in japan and making other comebacks and Mochi is busy to their Wings world tour. Now they are finished to their world tour and they will be back here in korea two days from now and also us we will perform our comeback. And also Jihyun (the dog) are here at our dorm, I am not now scared of dogs but other animals I'm still scared☹️

I put the cookies at the big container for twice and one cute container for mochi. By the way I shaped the cookies heart for mochi and write a note "congratulations mochi to your world tour success ♡" , and circle for others. I guess the members will get jealous. WAHAHAHAHA. I'm being the evil maknae today.

I get some little rest then decide  to get ready for the practice later. Now I'm done, this is what I will wear today

 Now I'm done, this is what I will wear today

(With leggings and white rubber shoes)

I put the cookies for twice in the paper bag and for mochi is in my bag so no one will eat it. I lock first the doors then commute to go to the JYP building. Now I arrived at the jyp building and go to our practice room. They are all here, they are waiting for me. I check the time, 1:13 pm.

"Tsk tsk tsk, 13 mins. Late Dahyun-ah!" The manager oppa said

"Mianhae oppa" I said and bow to him and run to the girls

"Why are you late dahyunie" Jihyo unnie ask

"I just bake a cookies for you all" I said and smile

"Jinjja?!" Momo unnie said, I think she is hungry, I just nodded

"Yieee! Give me some I'm hungryyy!" Momo unnie said

"Hep hep! We need to practice!" The choreographer said

"Okayy" we said, I put my bag to the table and the paper bag then practice the dances. Later on..

"Guyss have a break!" The choreographer said and we just sit in the middle. I go to the table and grab the paper bag.

"Cookies for everyone!" I shouted and give each of them the cookies. I put to a small container for pd-nim.

"Guyss! I will give this to pd-nim okay" I said and they smile and said okays. Weird. I ignore them and go to the office of JYP.

Nayeon's POV

Thank god for not giving us a hard time to think of how to get Dahyunie out here to make a surprise to her by Jiminie. Such a sweet mochi, isn't he? Jiminie texted me that he will be back this morning and surprise dahyunie here in the practice room. Now Jiminie is here and getting ready.