Chapter 33

Dahyun's POV

We arrive at private restaurant. The staff guide us to the garden where our table has set.

"woah" I amazingly react

The lights are beautifully arranged in the darkness of the night.

"Just go straight ma'am, sir" the staff said and we nodded. Mochi guided me  I just smile at him and walk straight.

"wow, it's beautiful" I said

"yeah" mochi said sadly, I looked at him, I pat his cheek and smile at him

"are you okay?" I ask and he just nod while smiling and that made my heart break.

"Let's eat" I made my voice cheerful and he nodded and guided me to sit. We started eating and I keep on glancing him while he is eating sadly. That made my eyes tear.  I look up to stop my tears but they immediently escape. I tried to not make a sound. I look at the side and simply wipe my tears.

"Why are you crying Tofu?" he asked worriedly and that made me stop and look at him who is now standing.

"I just can't help it, it will be our last day but you are being cold to me" I said while crying.

"No,  I'm not being cold I'm just sad that I hurt you again but this is not our last day Tofu, we can continue our relationship" He said and that made me cry more

"I think *sniff* we can't do that" I said

"what do you mean" he said confusely

"I just wanted to say congrats to you" I said still crying

"What,  wae?" he ask

"I'm not the one who will say this but...  You are now a father" I said and smile at him still crying. He is now speechless

"Seulgi told me awhile ago that she is pregnant and you are the father" I said and cry again in my hands.

"W-what?" he said

"Do I have to repeat it again?" I said angry

"N-no, I know something happend to us, but she put something in my drink and that made me really drunk and can't control myself and she took advantage of it but I controlled it so that is not mine!" he shouted

"But still! Something happend to you two so automatically there will be born!" I said angrily that made him stopped. That made me cry more

"I'm sorry Tofu please forgive me" he said sadly to me

"I know boys can't control it. I forgive you because I love you" I said and a tear escape in my eyes

"then if you love me then fight for me" mochi said and started crying

"I can't fight my love to a child Mochi.  I don't want to ruin a family because of my selfishness. The consciences will kill me if I saw your child crying and begging" I said

"Just please let's just enjoy this moment for me please mochi" I said to him and he nodded and wipe my tears using his thumbs. We continue eating and start a conversation of our past moments here in the we got married show and laugh. When we finished eating.

"Can we dance Tofu? " he said while his hand is infront of me.

"ofcourse" I put my hand in his hand and stand and he guided me to the cent of the garden. The music starts playing. He put my arms in his leg and his hands on my waist, that made me shy.

"I'm so sorry Tofu" mochi said to me while looking in my eyes. I smiled and hug him still my arms in his neck.

"It's okay Mochi" I said and a tear escaped in my eyes. Mochi tighten our hug.

"Kamsahamnida Tofu" he whispered and I nodded repeatly while smiling

"I think this is the end" I said to him still hugging him. He tighten more our hug.

"Thank you for everything Mochi" I said and starting tearing. He repeatly nodding. I felt my shoulder is wet. I loosen the hug and look at him. I hold his both cheeks and wipe his tears using my thumb. I smiled at him and go near to him and give him a sweet kiss or should I say our last kiss. Our kiss lasted for a seconds and I'm the one who stop it. I hug him tight.

"Saranghae Park Jimin" I whispered and he hugs me back

"Nado Saranghae Kim Dahyun" he whispered back. After a minute I loosen the hug and look at him.

"Let's go home now" I said and he nodded

"Anyeong!!! Kamsahamnida!!" We said to the camera and the director said cut.

"I'll drive you home" he suggest

"Aniyo, my manager is waiting for me. Mianhae" I said and he nodded. We thank and bowed to the staffs and say goodbyes.

"Are you okay Dahyunie?" Sadness unnie asked me when I arrived in our van

"Aniyo unnie" I said,  She look at me worriedly "Be strong okay? Fighting" she said and do the fighting pose so I do the same and she face the road. I put my earphone in my ears and listen to musics. What a tiring day. I just can't help but to feel sad. I just look at the window the whole trip until we reach to our dorm. I go down and enter our dorm. The others are there doing their own doings.

"Dahyunie!" Sana unnie shouted

"Annyeong everyone, I just rest arraso?" I said and the worriedly nod. I enter our room tale a shower then go to bed. I can't sleep huhuhu. I remembered again the scene awhile ago and that made me cry again until I got sleep.

================

Comment & Vote