CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Damon walked away from the Fisher home after saying what he needed

Melrose looked at him as she removed his hands gently," Damon, give us some time, we need it, You are in love with someone else, and I do not want to be the second option, just because she is your brothers lover. If there is a chance you two have mutual feelings, I do not want your feelings to waver just because I appeared. So, for now, we have all the time in the world in our hands, we do not need to rush into anything, but thank you, for all your words, all of your heartfelt feelings"

Damarion walked out of school with Jeremy as soon as school finished, and when they were out of the front entrance, he saw his father standing there with Stefan and Elena. He didn't hesitate walking to them, considering, he wanted to know what happened, and also, he kind of wanted to just talk to his father again.

Jeremy was confused when he was dragged with Damarion to the Salvatore's and his sister, seeing, he knew Damarion was not a fan of Damon, but the person he approached was said, man, making him even more confused.

"How did it go?" Damarion asked his father, then his Uncle, Elena and Jeremy had to take a double-take at the sudden approach.

Damon smiled patting his son's shoulder," It went well, but as I said, it'll take time, we both need to be patient"

Stefan then decided to speak up," Um, did something happen?"

The father and son shared a look and Damarion spoke," Just, asked him for some advice"

"W-What?" Jeremy shouted but quickly covering his mouth as Damon glared at him and Stefan chuckled along with Elena, knowing that the two, are actually on good terms, as of late.

"That's good to hear, you see-

"Damarion" Someone called out to him he froze knowing that accent and then turned his head following the others, and the smile on his face widen at the person.

"Elijah!" Damarion ran over to him tackling the said man in a hug as Damon scowled not liking the action, meanwhile, the other three were hostile at the original.

"Hello, it's been a while," Elijah said as Damarion pulled out of his hug and looked at the two Salvatore and Gilbert siblings," Good afternoon"

"Did you visit Mum? Wait, why are you here? Did something happen?" Damarion was literally jumping and Damon was really showing his dislike for the original, the jealousy was spilling out that everyone noticed except for his son.

"I'll assure you that everything is absolutely fine, I know that is what you are worried about most" Elijah told Damarion as he let out a relieved sigh and then his head perked up

"Elijah, you probably know them, and I heard a little about your history with them, but these are my friends, and Uncle Stefan and Dad, Damon"

Damon's eyes almost popped out at the introduction, his own son, called him his Dad.