CHAPTER NINE

"Yes, he was the one who turned me" Melrose blurted out and cursed, she knew they knew each other

"Mikaelson?" Stefan questioned dropping his hands and she chuckled," Small world..."

"Elijah Mikaelson?!! He was the one who turned you?" Jeremy shouted startling the sleeping Fisher as he fell off the couch

" WHO- WHAT?!" Damarion jumped up tired but with his fist prepared to fight. Melrose sighed pulling her son back to the couch making him sit down as he was still dazed.

"Yes, I-I heard of what happened, I'm sorry, I hid something like this, especially the events and all...um, Damarion and I will leave immed-

"No, no Mel, it's not like that, please" Stefan walked over as he begged, he didn't want her and Damarion to leave, knowing they were his family, albeit not Melrose, but she was like an older sister, and he just got her back.

"But, it's dangerous, especially if he comes here, since I didn't call him, he'll think Klaus found- Damarion slapped his hand over his Mother's mouth but he was too late considering the look the three people had.

Stefan furrowed his brows hearing the name "Klaus? What does he-"

Melrose removed her son's hand," I guess, we can't hide it"

Damarion looked at her worried and as she caressed his cheek," Are you sure Mum?"

"Well, that explains the accent" Jeremy joked as Elena stomped on his foot.

Damarion had an English accent meanwhile Melrose didn't, so considering the news of Elijah and Klaus being in the picture, it answered his dying question.

Melrose chuckled lightly but then sighed after," So, where do you want me to start?"

She asked looking at Stefan mostly," From the beginning"

"Before that-is it okay if I call Elijah so he doesn't come here? Especially since he's at New- It was like fate was playing with them, as the older Salvatore Brother walked in.

"Stefan, I called you like ten times to come and get me- Damon walked in freezing seeing Melrose. Unlike Stefan, he recognized her immediately and was left standing there speechless.

The two Gilberts and Stefan all went silent at the frozen Damon at the entrance of the living room.

"It can't be- Damon muttered as Melrose heard him clear as day, she reached for her son's hand and Damarion knew right away, this was his father.

The man who left his mother, he wanted to get up and punch him, but his Mother needed him. He held her hand putting his guard up and glared at Damon.

"Hello, Damon" Melrose spoke up trying not to falter as she looked at the man. If her heart was beating, it would be betraying her-beating out of her chest.

"Melrose" was all the Salvatore could say seeing the woman, he thought was dead-the woman, that he been told that had died.

Melrose Fisher was sitting in his living room, a vampire, and next to a male who looked like Stefan's age, as they held hands.