CHAPTER TEN

Melrose and Damon silently stared at each other for a while as Damarion rolled his eyes grunting," Right, so about what she was going to say"

Melrose snapped out of the daze and looked at her son, who was obviously not up for the idea that his father entered the room," Right, yeah um" Stefan said clearing his throat.

"What is going on? How are you here?! I was told you died" Damon said walking in cautiously since the unnamed male next to Melrose was glaring at him. He kept his guard up but there was something familiar about him, that made him curious.

"Well-I'm technically dead, in a sense of being a Vampire," Melrose said blankly not sure why he thought she was dead. She looked at Stefan for an answer and he shook his head.

"It's doesn't matter anymore, so about-

"What do you mean it doesn't matter?! I want answers!" Damon said a little louder and angrier, than expected about to run to Melrose, but Damarion jumped up grabbing her and putting himself in front of her.

"You will not lay a single hand on my Mum" Damarion growled

Damon stepped back surprised at the sudden news," Wait, what?"

Melrose raised her hand putting it on her tense son's shoulder's," Rio, calm down" He looked at his Mother not liking the idea but sighed moving away from in front of her standing next to her, but still keeping his guard up.

"Damon, this is, Damarion Fisher, your son," Melrose said as Damon's eyes shot wide open and his mouth gaping. The older Salvatore was looking at the male, who was revealed to be his son.

"Wh- How?" Damon asked

Melrose sighed," Do I really need to explain how a baby is made?" She said crossing her arms. Jeremy, accidentally let out a laugh, making Elena glare at him, meanwhile, Stefan was just looking at his brother and Melrose.

"No, not that, how is he, my son? When did it-it can't be" Damon denied it as Melrose sat on the couch frustrated

"You know what? forget I said anything. Right now, I was in the middle of telling the only tolerable Salvatore in this house, something important" Damon furrowed his brows looking at Stefan who signalled his head to his brother to sit down and be quiet.

He looked at Melrose and then to his supposed son, sitting down crossing his arms. He was not going to argue especially since he was still mostly shocked with the news, of his long-time lover, who he had thought was dead, and a son, he never knew existed until now, which he doesn't even know if it was the truth.

Although the familiar feeling he was getting from Damarion, was now starting to come into place, if it was the truth, he had a son, he had a child.

He was uncertain if he was happy with the news, he needed answers, but he had to wait, to whatever was going on, whatever it was that Melrose was going to explain to them. Damon looked at Elena who walked over to Stefan.

What was going to happen now?