Here are your wings!

Start from the beginning

"You still slap like a girl Sho. So, what you decided to fall in love with me at five grow the fuck up. You think doing this will make me love you?" on reaction grabbed your throat making you choke as he gripped it harder. 

"I'm not finished! I told you, I will cut your tongue out and then sew it back in" this made you shudder, as well as everyone in the room at your house having to listen whilst Shoto was relentlessly trying to get your location. 

"So, I was sad. I didn't get into U.A then you got with that explosive idiot! I was raging then he fucked it up but then the asshole you worked with took you on a nice holiday and you too stupid to see fell in love with him." there was pure hatred in his voice when he spoke about Ash and Katsuki.

"Then I got to see you at the exams and you kicked my ass. To be honest. I wasn't really that interested in the exam once I had seen you. I was more interested on you becoming a hero for me, as you were always the strong one. Remember, I said become a hero for me and you said you would. When you took me down as I straddle you, well you remember." you shuddered as he said it.

 "Yeh, I remember you had a fucking hard on" you spat at him glaring into his eyes. 

"Then I tried to get close but that fucking husband of yours. I didn't kill him by the way but I may have caused the incident that did." your eyes were watering with pure hatred at what this man had done for some unrequited love, he was sick and the thought made you want to vomit until it was too much and your rage overflowed. 

 "YOU'RE A COWARD! I HATE, I HATE I HATE!" Your voice breaking as the screams were unlike what anyone had heard come from your throat, everyone in the room was in stunned silence as Katsuki punched the wall turning on Shoto. 

"FUCKING FIND HER YOU BASTARD!" growling like an alpha wolf who's mate was in danger and wasn't able to do anything. 

Sho let you breathe a second as the tears spilling from your eyes. "Then I saw you at the club, we danced all night. I tried to make the move, I'd had way too many drinks and the outfit you were wearing was telling me you wanted me to fuck you but then that stupid explosive idiot turned up again. Then I waited, so we spend  some time together. I thought maybe you could learn to love me. You were so kind like before when we were kids" he grabbed your throat and started to squeeze as you rattled the chains, gasping for air as his anger increased, knowing there would be bruises around your neck.

"Then I see in the paper!" his voice was strained and the sound of trying to get air filled the room. "You're getting remarried to that prick. I couldn't hold it in anymore and now your mine. They won't find you. I'll make you love me, although first, now you understand everything" he smirks as he gets off you, as you are gasping at the air trying to get as much oxygen back into your lungs.

 Twisting the chains he grabs your tired body as he flips you to your stomach as you look at him, and even though you try to act brave, you're terrified and he knows it but you know you can't give up they will find you, you had faith. 

"What are you doing? You fucking yandere!" turning your head it uncomfortable and your throat is now sore. That's when you see the woman on the floor is rocking back and forth, her eyes wide. Looking towards where her eyes are locked you see show at the table he brought it. Upon it was the woman's severed wings, you see the scalpel in Sho's hand as he turns to face you now wearing medical scrubs. At first, your lost for words, thinking of everyone at home waiting for you to come back, surely they were on their way by now. 

"No, please don't! Think of my son, please I beg of you. You can't do this to him!" you're begging with all your might as he stops. A sense of relief washes over your face, but the look in his eyes made you instantly shiver in fear. 

"I just remembered we don't want to get your dress dirty." He commented as he began to zip it all the way down to reveal nothing underneath as you began to sob. "Your body's so beautiful. I don't know whether I should just fuck you now and we can have a baby together or put your wings on." he started to caress your ass as you turned to look back at him fire back in your eyes. 

"Get off pervert. I swear to my husband, my son and Katsuki. I will never love you. You can torture me all you want but I won't. So, let me the fuck go and I won't hurt you because if I get free I will keep fight." your threats fall on deaf ears as he laughs in your face. 

"Oh, angel! You can't hurt me but because you're being such a deviant little cupcake, I'll not use the anaesthesia. I'll let you feel as each stitch is pierced into your skin. You'll be begging me to love you. Actually, maybe I will just staple them to you." your eyes widen as he pulls out a surgery stapler.

"No please don't I beg you. Please don't do this I'll do anything. You can't." you were pleading to make him stop as you tried to use your quirk to break your restraints but to no avail.

"Oh, and why would I do that? I want my angel to have her wings," he smirked as he grabbed the blade and running it a line next to your shoulder blade making you screech in pain.

"That's a lovely scream you have now let's get this in place." As he grabbed the wing he shoved the base into the wound. It felt like the time Stain placed his thumb in your sword wound, making your body instantly feel sick but all you could think about was the effect this would have to baby in your stomach, as you tried your best to stay strong for it. In a last attempt to get him to stop you call out knowing Katsuki is most likely listening, as it wasn't the way you wanted him to find out but you had to try.

"Please Sho, I'm begging you...Don't do it! I'm having a baby, please don't! The stress on my body. You can't do that please I'm begging you." However, this only had the opposite effect on the man, and only seemed to piss him off more.

"That filthy creature put a baby in my angel!" he roared, "No matter I will raise it as my own" his smile twisted and you knew if your baby survived it wouldn't have the life you had wanted it to if you're not found.

In your house, Katsuki literally fell to his knees in shock. Kirishima grabbed him as tears formed once more from his eyes. "Find her and my baby, please I beg you. He is hurting her!" Katsuki was yelling but it sounded weak, weaker than anyone had ever heard. Even Midoriya had never seen his childhood friend this distraught. 

Kirishima was holding Katsuki in place, everyone else was stood stunned before they heard a loud noise and then your screaming begins again and the fiendish voice calls out. "Staple one! Each wing needs about fifteen. You're the smart one what you think?" at the end of his sentence was a chuckle. 

 "Fuck you! I'm going to kill you when I get free. I will kill you with my own bare hands no quirk." you sounded angry and determined that it put a small smile on Bakugou's face but inside he was dying to blow the man to smithereens.

"See Bakugou. She is fine!" Kirishima pulled the guy in for a man hug to support his bro, a guy he had been through so much with and this was just something else that would be a part of the past. 

"When we get there you cannot kill him. We're heroes, I know we all want to right now but don't fall to his level." Midoriya called out looking at the ash-blonde who glared at him but never once backed down.

"Got it!" Shoto passed the address out before they all headed to the cars racing to stop what was happening but they realised it was at least half an hour away, as they called to see if there were any other heroes in the area, to find there were distractions, in the area keeping them busy. 

"Dude, she is going to be fine! Trust her! Once we get him it's over we have everything recorded." Kaminari stated trying to reassure his close friend.

"She is having my baby!" Katsuki finally said as Kirishima drove to the location. 

"Dude you're going to be a dad, hell you're already a step-dad to Haru, show them you're a hero." the redhead glanced at his friend, as if this was Mina he would want to kill the man doing this to her and put her life through shit just because it was unrequited love. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHa or pictures***