Utopia vs. Frightfur; The Numeron Code's Mystery

In an abandoned warehouse...
I followed Fluffstien to a rundown building, faint light from the moon illuminating the inside.
"This will be our arena!" Declared Fluffstien. Emergency lights come on, revealing the remnants of items in the warehouse were stuffed animals and other toys.
"Why here?" I ask confused.
"The lost souls of toys formed my spirit, which inhabits this body created by a former toymaker in the Fusion Dimension. He wished for me to be the greatest toy ever, but I was discarded right away due to fear of my appearance. I became the first Frightfur of the universe. As revenge, my body was given the ability to move to my will through the Professor's tests. Anyway, the spirits of these toys shall claim the losers soul, trapping them here for eternity as revenge for being discarded and never getting a chance at happiness!" Declared Fluffstien, laughing maniacally.
Though I didn't show it, I was indeed nervous. I could feel something staring at me from all sides, ready to strike if I made the wrong move. However, I give my own chuckle which throws Fluffstien off.
"Sounds like your creator gave you an insight while he made you. Now that I look more closely at you, you look like a mix of some cute Duel Monsters all rolled into one being. I think your knowledge on the Shadow Games is that, by chance, you were modeled after Gen 1 Duel Monsters." I stated in a matter-of-fact tone.
Fluffstien was completely shocked, but shook it off somewhat.
"Well, seems someone knows more than they let on. Not that it'll help you." Smirking, the area becomes slightly dark, but faint glows surround the desolate toys and move around. "Because you won't be leaving here alive!" He arms his duel disk, ready to battle.
"We'll see." I mutter, doing the same.
As if on cue, the area became shrouded in unnatural shadows. This was indeed a shadow game, yet I had a feeling I could pull out of this. However, I didn't know how banged up I would be.
"I'll start." Calmly states Fluffstien. "I will summon Fluffal Bear." The teddy bear with wings Sora used in his first duel against Yuya appears. However, this bear had demon wings instead of the fairy wings the original had.
"Now, I will activate the Des Hardware Search spell card. This little spell allows me to search for any Des Imp card in it deck. However, I cannot special summon except Dark fusion monsters. I'll select Des Imp Sabres."
After the card pops out of his deck and he takes it, Fluffstien smiles evily.
"Now, I shall activate Polymerization! With it, I fuse my Bear and Sabres! Fangs of the beast and blades of the demon, join together and unleash your nightmarish powers. Fusion summon! Appear, level 6, Frightfur Bear!"
As the frightening fusion of Fluffal Bear appeared, I could tell there were additional differences to Sora's. This one seemed extremely beaten up, and one paw seemed to have stuffing falling out while the other looked like it had a dagger sticking out.
"I shall end my turn with a face down. Your turn, Peacekeeper." Fluffstein announced in an eager yet confident manner.
"Well then, I'll draw!" I declare, drawing my first card. I look at my hand, but then Fluffstein shouts.
"I activate my trap: Forbidden Name! Now, I just declare one card name, and you cannot summon any monster with that name in any sort of way. I will choose...... Utopia!" I shouts in maniacal confidence, shutting down my ace. However, I smirk.
"Your aim was to shut down Utopia, but don't you know what my deck carries WITH him?" I declare, taking two cards and placing them in the pendulum zones.
"With scale 1 Utopian Seeker and scale 9 Numeron Decoder, I set the pendulum scale!"
The two monsters rose, the numbers of their scales appearing under them.
"I can now pendulum summon monsters from level 2 to 8! Swing pendulum of hope! Guide me to the road of peace! PENDULUM SUMMON!"
Two beams shoot down, one of purple color and the other yellow.
"Level 4, Gagaga Magician and level 8, Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon!"
My monsters soon are revealed, and Galaxy Eyes definitely didn't like Fluffstein as it growled upon looking at him. The latter didn't seem amused or deterred by seeing my dragon of light though.
"So, a magician and a dragon. What do you think they can do?"
"I activate Gagaga Magicians ability! I can change his level from 1 to 8, and I'll make him a different level from Galaxy Eyes: 5!"
Gagaga Magician glowed, now changing in level. However, Fluffstein still looked unamused.
"Is that all? What good can you do with that? It won't beat my-"
"Who said I was finished, Fluffy?" I yell. "I now activate the ability of Gagaga Kid in my hand! I target one Gagaga monster and special summon him. Then his level becomes equal to that Gagaga monster's current level!" My third monster appears, this time a child with a similar hat to my Magician. However, he carried a backpack and held a popsicle. He munched his icy treat to nothing, showing the stars on the stick go from 2 to 5. Fluffstein was now curious.
"NOW I overlay my two Gagaga monsters!" I shout.
"Mighty beast that carries mighty armor, descend and show the light of Hope! Xyz Summon! Roar, ZW - Leo Arms!"
The monster descends, roaring at the possessed toy and his monster. However, Fluffstein chuckled.
"So, your sicking a big kitten at me?" He laughs, clearly not knowing my plan.
"I'll actually play the spell Xyz Storm! I detach one overlay unit from an Xyz monster I control and banish one card you control. I choose Forbidden Name and send Gagaga Kid as the cost!"
Winds picked up, soon swirling mostly around the Forbidden Name trap. As a result, it starts to fade into particles, scattered to the stars. Fluffstein seemed to show some irritation, but didn't say anything.
"Since you don't have any talk now, I'll attack Frightfur Bear with Leo Arms! Lion Slash!"
With no hesitation, Leo Arms pounced at the demonic version of Frightfur Bear, slashing it in three easily.
Fluffstein: 2800 Life Points
As he took damage, I seen a stream of light flow from Fluffstein. He even staggered a bit from the siphoning. Apparently, he literally is copying Anubis's shadow game from the first Yu-Gi-Oh movie.