A New Calling

Somewhere in the realm between Dimensions.
A lone figure stood within what seemed like a puzzle chamber. On different blocks where symbols that resembled numbers. Each block had two digits. The figure, obscured due to a bright light surrounding him, seemed to be deep in thought.
"It has been 10 years since the dimensions split. If Master Astral was around, I'm certain we could have prevented that demon's awakening."
Suddenly, a light flickers in the stars, catching the figures eye.
"Ho? It seems like the Dimensions are in jeopardy? I wonder, should I go to a new human?"
The figure jumps off the block he's on, flying into the distance. However, he was not aware of a sinister glow coming from one of the other blocks. The glow became​ a fog, which then took form.
"So, Utopia's wanting to play hero again? Ha! Guess I'll go looking for a promising vessel for myself as well."
The dark figure turns back into a fog and flies off in the opposite direction.
Real world
"Ah man! I'm late for work!" I yell after realizing I overslept. I was up late from watching the last of Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V, so I am to blame. However, I didn't care if I overslept to 8:00, but 10:00, that's different. Oh, where are my manners. My name is John. I am 24 and a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh. Anyway, as I was getting ready, I notice a glow coming from one of my decks. Curious, I pick up the deck and find that my Ace monster and top favorite card was glowing.
"Utopia? Why are you.... Oh boy." I realize at the end and am blinded by a bright light. After the light dies down, I black out.

Xyz Dimension

After a while, a light shines onto me. I rub my head, feeling like I was hit by a truck.
"Ugh. What happened?"
"Hey! You okay?"
I open my eyes and look around​.
"Yeah, I'm-....." I paused in a moment of shock when I see a monument in the distance. A giant heart atop a thin tower.
"Hey, are you sure you're okay?"
I return my attention and see the person talking to me was none other than Tori Meadows. I look at her worried expression, then smile.
"Yeah. Sorry, guess I forgot where I was. Hey, can you direct me to the nearest bathroom?"
Tori simply looks at me, surprised, but then smiles and shows me to a small rest stop. I rush inside and get to the closest mirror. Instead of seeing myself, I see a 10 year old boy with Yusei style hair, except the black is instead silver and the yellow is blue. My clothes were also different. I now wore a blue t-shirt with a zero on it. I also wore a blazer like Yuma Tsukamo's, except it was colored blue with gold trimming.
"Wow." was all I could say. Anime sure knows how to make someone look cool. Suddenly, there was a knock at the bathroom door.
"Hey, you okay in there? I don't want to be caught out here​ waiting on someone I just met." said Tori. I simply smile and walk out.
"Yeah, I'm okay. Just wanted to make sure my hair was good." I lied while Tori just deadpans at it.
"Okay. By the way, I'm Tori Meadows." She extends her hand. I smile and take it.
"I'm John... Tsukamo. John Tsukamo."