You Show is saved; Relapse from forgotten memories

After my Duel, everything went as it went in the show. Yuzu loses to Masumi, then Gongenzaka tied with Yaiba, and Reji appears and challenged Yuya, but forfiets after his pendulum cards start acting up. After LDS left, I notice that everyone in You Show were staring at me.
"How did you get pendulum cards, John?" Yuzu asks. I am about to answer until I notice Yuya is looking down, clearly upset. I walk over to him, but he snaps.
"Why do you have pendulum cards like me!? Did Reji give you them!? He somehow had his own, right!?" He snaps, catching me off guard.
"No I didn't get them from Reji. Some of my cards just turned into them when I watched you used yours in your duel against Strong Ishijima." I explained.
"Wait, you can Pendulum summon?" Asks Sora, baffled.
"Yeah, he did it almost as cool as Yuya! It gave me shivers!" Explained Futoshi. I sweatdrop and chuckle. Suddenly, I get a call on my duel pad.
"Hmm? Oh, I'll be back. Have to take this call." I explain as I go outside and answer.
"John? Is that you?" Yuto's voice called through.
"Yuto? I guess you and Shun have arrived in Standard?"
"Yes, but Shun is out of control right now. He just attacked a fusion user that was a teacher at LDS." I sigh as he explained. I was hoping to change that, but I guess you can't change the future that easily.
"Okay. Keep an eye on him. Also, I found a defector from fusion. She's being currently held at LDS under tight security."
"How do you know she's defected?"
"She helped save me from a fusion bounty hunter." I'll explained.
"Okay. I will contact you when I am certain Shun is calmed down." I chuckle a little at that.
"Yuto, this is Shun we are talking about." I hear him chuckle on his end.
"So true. I will contact you later."
"Stay safe, Yuto." I then hang up and go back inside, not knowing someone was watching from the bushes nearby.
Sakaki residence
8:50 p.m.
I was finally able to get to the guest bedroom after explaining about my pendulum cards and how I had such a monster as Utopia. I laid down, placing my decks onto the bedside table, and closed my eyes falling asleep quickly after all the excitement I had today.
Heartland City
I see the younger me, now 14, dueling Yuma, whose dark colored hair was starting to turn grey.
"I hope you are ready, dad! I overlay Gogogo Golem and Gogogo Giant! Xyz summon! Appear, Rank 4, the king of the Gogogo monsters, Gogogo Emperor!" A monster, with armor similar to Gogogo Golem's but colored silver, holding a broad sword and gold shield, and a bronze crown on its head rises out of the Xyz portal.
Gogogo Emperor
Atk: 2400
Def: 2000
OU: 2
"Nicely done, John. You brought out a strong monster." Exclaimed Yuma.
"I'm far from done. I detach an overlay unit from my Emperor, which allows me to target one monster in my graveyard and, by banishing the target, transfer half its attack to my Emperor. I'll choose my Gogogo Giant I just detached!
Atk: 2400+1000=3400
"Battle! My Emperor attacks Gagaga Magician!"
The giant emperor raises his sword, and what looks like boosters light up and he speeds at the magician, hit the ground and created a dust cloud. However, when the dust cleared, the magician was holding a giant shield.
"Gagaga Shield activated before your attack hit. My magician is safe from destruction twice per turn." Explained Yuma, who was still pushed back from the damage.
Yuma's life points: 800
"Nice defensive move, dad. I end my turn."
Just as Yuma drew his card, a scream is heard from the house. It was Tori.
"Tori!? What happened?" Yuma runs in, only to find that Tori was on her knees, her eyes looking lifeless. Yuma then is thrown back, and a dark shadow stands, holding Fumi in its arm.
"Thank you, Yuma. I have to say, I didn't expect you to have a family." The shadow laughs evilly, and the haze around it lifts, revealing 96.
"What do you... Want with my daughter...?" Yuma struggles to stand, but falls, clearly hurt.
"Oh, I think I will just raise her. Then I will tell her how much she was neglected while you loved her brother more. Sweet revenge will well in her heart, giving me the ability to control her as I wish." He laughs, and I am shocked.
"I won't let you!" Yells the younger me. He preps his duel disk, but is lifted off the ground by an invisible force and then thrown into the wall.
"I admire your spirit, boy. However, you will have to wait. Until then, farewell." A haze surrounds 96 and Fumi, making them vanish.
"J-John...."
The younger me gets up and comes to Yuma's side.
"Yes Dad?"
Yuma takes off the Emperor's key, and places it in the younger me's hand.
"It's time... You took Utopia and the Number cards. Do your best.... Save your sister.... And remember," he then smiles as the light in his eyes begin to fade, "always Hi-Five the sky."
Next morning
Sakaki residence
I suddenly wake up, feeling my face was wet from tears.
"Are these... Really memories?"
Outside in a tree just across the street from the residence...
As everything was waking up, a figure stands on one of the limbs of the tree, smirking evilly, speaking in a feminine tone.
"It won't be long... Brother."