The Heart of a Warrior

As Abidos summoned his fusion monster, it let out a roar that somehow created sand. The sand pelted off of Utopia, who stood in front of me and Tatsuya to prevent us from getting hit.
"Prepare for the worst, John. Set's effect! When special summoned on my opponents turn, I can discard a monster and inflict damage to my opponent equal to its attack, then Set gains that much. I send Despair from the Dark to inflict 2800 damage, then give Set that much."
Just as he sends his monster to the grave, it appears before being grabbed by Set, who then practically squeezes it, then throws it at me. I get hit and fly back, sustaining several scratches. Tatsuya runs over, looking worried and scared.
John's life points: 4000-2800=1200
"John!?" Tatsuya yells. I smile at him and get up.
"Don't worry, Tatsuya. I've been through worse." I say. We then hear laughter coming from Abidos.
"Now, my Set gains the attack of his sacrifice, meaning he's stronger than your precious Utopia."
Dark Deity Set: 0+2800=2800
"Strength isn't always the best, Abidos!" I yell. "I will end my turn with a facedown."
Just as I ended my turn, a computerized voice calls out.
"Duel Intrusion Penalty: 2000 Life points."
I look around, not expecting there for someone to come into the duel.
"I'll help you out, Utopic Peacekeeper." Says a voice from some nearby bushes. A lone figure steps out, revealing a young man with black hair and red highlights.
"I draw, then I activate Card Destruction, which makes everyone discard their hands and redraw the amount they had." He declared. I discard my hand and redraw, as does Abidos. What came next surprised me.
"Now I summon Battlin' Boxer Tag Punch. When he's summoned, I can special summon another Battlin' Boxer. I choose Battlin' Boxer Glass Jaw. Both of them are level 4, so I overlay my two Boxers! Gather your strength as you throw your punches like a super nova. Xyz Summon! Appear, Rank 4, Number 79: Battlin' Boxer Nova Kaiser!"

I couldn't believe what I seen. Another Number card, and one I never seen before.
"I activate Nova Kaiser's ability! I target one Battlin' Boxer in my graveyard and attach it to him. Plus, he gains 100 attack for each overlay unit he has."
Nova Kaiser: 2300+300=2600
Abidos took a step back, but then chuckles.
"You think you can stop my monster? Just try to!"
The unknown duelist smirks.
"I attack Set with Kaiser."
I figured he knew what my facedown was, so I went ahead.
"I activate Utopia's effect! I negate Nova Kaiser's attack!"
Abidos suddenly laughs, mockingly.
"Why would you be so reck-"
"I now activate my facedown!" I cut off Abidos. "Double or Nothing! This doubles a monster whose attack was negated and allows it to attack again!"
Nova Kaiser: 2600x2=5200
The unknown duelist gives a big grin, glad I helped him out.
"Now Nova Kaiser, attack his Dark Deity! Supernova Knuckle!" The laser knuckles start glowing brightly, then the monster jumps up, and shoots down at Set, fists forward. On contact, a huge explosion erupts, the heat practically mimicking the sun as the Battlin' Boxer jumps back, landing in front of his duelist. I was surprised by the intensity of the heat, but soon my surprise turned into dread as Set waves away the flames, seemingly untouched.
"What!? How is that monster still standing!?" The unknown person yells shocked.
Abidos life points: 4000-1400=2600
"As long as there are light and dark attribute monsters in my graveyard at the same time, Set is indestructible!" Abidos laughs as we realized we were in big trouble if Set stayed any longer.
"I set a card and end my turn." Declared the unknown duelist, returning control of the duel to Abidos. As he drew for the start of his turn, his mask shatters. As the pieces fell, they disintegrated into dust, and bow we see that Abidos, who was younger in GX, is actually a old man with shrunken features.
"I must commend you for destroying my mask. Only certain people have seen my true face. Now, it's time to finish you off, Utopic Peacekeeper. Dark Deity Set! Attack Number 39: Utopia! Ravaging Bandages!" Set raises his arms, and dark bandages erupted from the ground and went after Utopia.
"I activate Utopia's effect! Light Wing Shield!" At my declaration, Utopia's last overlay unit strikes his chest and his wing extends, blocking the attack.
"I knew you would do that, young man. I activate from my hand Rite of Disruption! If my opponent activates a monster effect when I declare an attack and survived, I can select one card in your hand and, if it's a monster, it goes to the graveyard and you receive 500 damage. So I choose your middle card."
I take the card out of my hand and reveal it to be Xyz Agent and send him to the graveyard. Suddenly, I get hit by similar bandages that attacked Utopia.
John's Life Points: 1200-500=700
"With that, I'll end my turn. Let's see if you pull a miracle." Abidos laughs evilly.
I place my fingers on my deck, ready to draw. I began to feel doubt, but then, a vision filled my mind.
A young boy with hair similar to mine grabbed at someone who looked like Yuma, crying.
"Please don't go, daddy! If anything, take me with you!"
Yuma gets on his knees and hugs the little boy gently.
"Don't worry, John. I'll come back. Mommy needs you here, though. But here, if you ever feel lonely." Gives the little boy a card. "Take out this card. It should be able to help you out in any situation." Yuma get up, and hugs an older looking Tori. "I'll be back in no time."
The vision ends and I go wide eyed. I then look at the card I drew, showing a new Rank Up Magic. I shake my head and smile.
"I activate Rank Up Magic: Utopian Force! I target a Utopia or Utopic monster and rank it up by three, and then this card becomes an overlay unit with it. Number 39, I rebuild the overlay network with you and my spell! Dauntless warrior who holds the power of Hope, reach for higher heights and obtain a new power. Rank Up Xyz Evolution! Appear, rank 7, the Guardian of hope for the future, Number F39: Utopia Ray Seraphim!"
As the Xyz portal explodes, all of Utopia's other forms surround the main Utopia. Their gems then begin to glow bright, turning them into energy and flow over him. The light is blinding, and everyone had to shield their eyes. After the light dims, I look and see that Utopia now wore red armor with particle-like runes. His wings were also now more angelic, besides being made from fire. Lastly, his sword was replaced by a staff, the tip similar to Abyss Splash's, except the orb was white.
Utopia Ray Seraphim
Attack: 3300
Defense: 2800
Abidos merely looks on in shock, but shakes it off and laughs.
"How do you intend to end me this turn, John?"
Suddenly, I chuckle a little bit.
"Utopia Ray Seraphim's effect. By detaching an overlay unit, I banish one monster in the graveyard back into the owner's deck, then he gains the returned monster's attack until the end of the turn. I choose to send your Spirit of the Pharaoh to your deck. Rite of Return!"
An overlay unit strikes Seraphim's staff, creating a light beam to strike Abidos' graveyard. To his shock, his Spirit of the Pharaoh looked back at him as he rose out of the grave, looking saddened. Abidos reaches out, but his main monster suddenly flies away, going into my new monsters staff.
Utopia Ray Seraphim: 3300+2500=5800
Abidos falls to his knees, tears running from his eyes.
"Now, since there's no Light attribute monster in your graveyard, Set can be destroyed. Utopia Ray Seraphim! Attack Dark Deity Set! Pure Phoenixean Blaze!"
My new Utopia raises his staff, his wings glowing brighter and raising him up like a jetpack. After reaching a certain height, a blazing light shoots down from the staff's gem, igniting the body of Set in flames.
Abidos Life Points: 0
Abidos is blown back, and the zombie guards that blocked Tatsuya from running turn into dust. I then shake my head, trying to gather my thoughts.
What was that? I didn't expect that.
I look back and walk up to Abidos. He cringes, but then looks up. He gave a look of shock when I placed a hand on his shoulder.
"You must know, I hate Academia. But I can't overcome the hate by taking it out on you or any other Academia student, so I'm trying to show how wrong you are being led by the Professor." I say smiling. Abidos looks into my eyes shocked, before he starts glowing and disappears in a light. I then look at the Battlin' Boxer duelist.
"Thanks for the backup, um...."
He looks at me, smirking and punches forward.
"Just call me Blaze."