The Creator of the Frightfurs Revealed; Shiro's Past Revealed

It was sometime around 7 in the evening. I was walking back to Yuya's home when I see Sora. I knew he was recovering after his match with Shun, but this was more early than I expected. I decide to follow him to the park, where another person was at.
"So, do you know who John Yusaku is?" Asked the person to Sora.
"Why do you ask, master? I know he somehow might be from the Xyz dimension, but that's all I know. He knows how to synchro summon as well. How is that possible?"
The man takes his hood off, making me gasp a little. He looked like a Frankenstein monster, except he had one rabbit ear on one side while he had a human ear on the other. One of his eyes even looked like it was from a toy. Unfortunately, I guess the rabbit ear gave enhanced hearing, because he looks in my direction.
"So, you've come to snoop on us, Utopic Peacekeeper?"
I step out, knowing I was caught. Sora stares at me, then smiles evilly.
"Well, guess I'm not the only one deceiving others. Eh, John?" Says Sora. I simply ignore him and look at the Frankenstein man.
"Who are you?" I ask, directing my question to him.
"Me?" The man chuckles. "I am the creator of the Frightfurs. I am Fluffstien." Sora then smiles evilly.
"Master, allow me to take care of John." He requests. However, Fluffstien shakes his head.
"No, my young apprentice. I haven't felt the urge to duel until now. I'll be facing him."
I get into a stance to duel, but then someone comes up behind me.
"Let's make it a tag duel." Says Yuto, startling me from behind. Sora glares at him and preps his duel disk, but I shake my head to Yuto.
"I'll handle this, Yuto. Duel Sora." I say, surprising everyone.
"Follow me." replies Fluffstien, walking to a far off area from the park. I knew Yuto would face defeat to Yugo after while, but I also know that I can't exactly disrupt the events to come, so I followed Fluffstien.
"So, I hope you are prepared to lose your soul, John. If you duel me, I play for keeps. If you win, I will return to my original form. I hope you prove to be a satisfactory meal." Explained Fluffstien. I growl a little, realizing he must have a power similar to Camilla from the GX era.
"Let's just duel. I'm not afraid." I declare, my duel disk activated.
Fluffstien pulls on a zipper on his arm, an energy blade appearing.
"Duel!" we both declare.
***At LDS tower's 75 floor hallway***
As Shun walked around trying to get a hold of Yuto or John, he stumbles across Shiro, seeming to be in deep depression. He watches from the corner of the hallway, noticing a deck in her hands.
"Why!? My father, the famous Jaden Yuki, carded by the Professor then his best card taken!?" Shiro cried out. She continues to sob, making Shun realize she was a victim as well. In a sigh, he comes out to confront her.
"You're fighting to save someone?" He asks a bit coldly, causing her to jump. She then looks away, still sniffling.
"Why do you care? I'm just a 'Fusion scum' to you."
Shun chuckles, but sits next to Shiro.
"I'm hoping to find my sister, who was kidnapped by Academia. If you are willing to help out, I'm certain we'll figure out a way to save your father."
Shiro freezes, surprised by his calm yet kind suggestion, but then gives a small smile.
"Thanks Shun. You know, I will help you as best I can with saving your sister with you."
Shun then blushes, looking away.
"I'm only trying to make you feel better because I want to study your moves in your round tomorrow. I still don't trust you completely, fusion user." He scoffed, making Shiro giggle.