A lot of women are upset that Katsuki is no longer available but they never really stood a chance since he had never been with anyone apart from you and that is all he had wanted.

It was the following Monday, still, nothing serious had happened but you were supposed to be working. However, you had been being sick all morning all of a sudden. Due to that, your dad took Haru to school for you, as Katsuki had left a little earlier to go to work. Twiddling with Ash's bracelet on your wrist, you looked in the mirror as made sure your earrings were in, which you had made a matching necklace to be extra cautious. Both the items containing a tracking device that only you could activate so that if the person did know about it they couldn't take it off activating it so that the heroes went to the wrong location but they also had a tiny speaker in, so you could speak if on your own. The earrings were just like normal studs, so no one would suspect them, also you never took them off and even slept in them.

Vomiting was not fun and something felt off about as if you had had this sick bug before.  Looking in the cupboard for something to settle your stomach you noticed a pregnancy test you had got when you and Ash were trying.

You went pale as a ghost you realised you hadn't had a period since that first night you slept with Katsuki, and Mina had asked you then if you were on the pill to your response you would sort it. However, you had forgotten since with Ash you never used protection and was in that habit. It was also a fact that Katsuki and yourself had slept together a lot since the first time.

'Shit' you thought as you grabbed it, peeing on the stick waiting for the results. The two minutes seemed like a lifetime had passed as you looked down at the little white stick and instantly felt sick again. 

It was confirmed you were pregnant "Fuck. I guess Haru gets his wish!" you cursed as you chucked it in your drawer to show Katsuki at the right time. All the signs had been there feeling sick in mornings but this is the first time you were physically sick, your boobs were getting bigger and you felt a little more tired but you thought that was due to the extra work.

Walking downstairs you grabbed your phone and booked an appointment for the following week to check it. You couldn't this week since your schedule was fully booked, all though you would need to cancel any hero work immediately. Sitting in the kitchen you sat there for what seemed an eternity thinking of ways to tell your lover before deciding to bake some spicy crackers spelling out 'you're going to be a daddy'. It was a great idea as you started to mix all the ingredients together.

A ringing made you jump whilst you were mixing the batch of dough, but as you looked it was Katsuki. Even though you needed to act normal, you were actually excited about having his baby and you knew he would be over the moon when he finally picked himself up off the floor in shock.

 "Hey babe. How you feeling?" his worried voice came through the phone, but your smiled since you're stomach had settled now. 

"Loads better since throwing my guts up." you giggle down the phone to the relieved ash-blonde man.

"Thank god. I've been so worried. You've seemed a little exhausted this last week or so. Maybe you're working too hard." his voice still held concern.

"Yeh I think you're right. I'm going to look into my schedule." you were smiling on the other end of the phone, that luckily he couldn't see your face.

That's when the doorbell went "Oh someone is at the door?" you sounded confused as you walked closer Katsuki was still on the phone.

"Who is it?" you called out not really wanting to open it, since you were on your own currently, but as far as anyone was aware you should have been at work. 

"Babe, you ok?" Katsuki commented starting to panic a little as he could practically feel your tension down the phone.

 "Not sure" you whispered as a voice on the other side called through. 

"Delivery for a Ms Nanase?" the voice sounded like a normal person and as you looked out it was a delivery driver stood with a hat on, and appeared to be looking at the parcel but you couldn't see much more, as he was that close to the door. 

Opening the door the man had shades on it as it was sunny, then your face dropped noticing what he looked like, but before you could say who it was, the gun in his had gone off. 

"Shit!" left your lips, as the projectile hit you in the neck. The sound of your phone dropping to the floor, after gunshot went off with a tranquillizer. Not able to speak you pulled it out feeling drowsy, as you could hear Katsuki yelling down the phone before you collapsed to the floor.

"Sleep now, angel!" the man stated removing your wedding rings and engagement ring throwing them on the floor before you felt the wind around your face before it all went black as you were taken from your own home. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***