"Convenient for the both of you." Said Leo, stopping their conversation from going any further. "Apparently the curse had some side effects to cancelling out the effect of silver, huh?"

Leo finished wrapping the yellow bandage, tinted with a blood-red paste, around Tyler's arm.

"That should do it. Meanwhile, I'd like you to have this syrup twice daily, one bottle cap, with at least a four hour gap between them."

"What's in it?" Tyler asked as he took the bottle and examined it.

"Sap of a Crimson wood tree along with water from the pool of rejuvenation mixed with nectar from The mother's hive."

Tyler takes his medicine and comments on it being sweeter than he expected.

After, we returned to dinner, we chatted animatedly with the guests. Time went by quickly and soon it was time to hit the hay. Literally.

Eladra led us to a zelt (tent like sleeping quarters, similar to a sator), and told us that we'd be staying there together. Entering the zelt, I found it looking much like a house. There were lanterns and candles for light, a circular table in the center, surrounded by ten chairs, three sofas, a fireplace, a kitchen alongside a herbal healing station, and a bar with exotic, Urzec style alcohol on the racks.

I entered my shared bedroom with Fabian, to reveal a hay-stack-bed atop a stone block, with two pillows and one throw-pillow. There was a table set over to the side, complete with two chairs and a candle on top of it. Next to the bed, there was a small cabinet filled with first aid, water and a lantern atop it, that pretty much lit up the whole room.

Eladra told us that, if we needed anything at all we could head to her zelt, across ours. After she left, we slumped into the chairs. I propped my feet on the table, after taking my shoes off.

"Welp,"Xana spoke, popping the p,"Here we are, I guess."

The others and I nodded, silently. Sighing, I leaned against Fabian.

"Do you think we'll make it out? Do you think we'll survive?"

My questions were answered with more silence.

I don't know for how long we stayed that way, each of us in our own thoughts. It felt like that was the only time we'd ever get to actually think through this thoroughly - what we got ourselves into.

Wanting to forget our worries momentarily, I got up and made my way to the bar. I grabbed a bottle of, what looked like, wine and made my way back.

"What's in that?" Serena asked me.

I looked at the bottle and replied saying "Şikesta, apparently."

She nodded and helped, me get glasses, supposedly catching on to what I was thinking. I placed one in front of each of us and Serena poured the 'Şikesta' into them, the blood-red liquid sloshing around the glass confinement.

I sat down in my previous seat, next to Fabian, and raised my glass.

"I want to make a toast." I said.

"To all that's happened before and all there is to come. This might be the last of our lives and we came here accepting the worst. What will happen we don't know, but I do know that whatever it is, we'll be there for each other. Here's to the Saviours."

I concluded by clinking my glass against the others.

"To us," they mumbled together, not excited or cheerful, I must say.

I took a sip of my drink. It was sour, but a little fruity. Somewhere in the drink it left a salty aftertaste. The liquid didn't burn like the alcohol back home. It was more soothing. I feel like this is something to help you relax. I always had good taste in alcohol.

I felt my muscles loosen. My mind was easing its worries. I was going to forget it all, for the moment, at least. I closed my eyes and leaned back. I shifted my position so that I would be staring at the ceiling. I opened my eyes to take in the blank, cream-yellow paint above me, my drink still in hand. I sat there and stared, swirling my drink continually, repeatedly, monotonously. I don't know how long I stayed like that, just looking at a blank canvas, hoping it would reveal something.

A part of me wished that it was all a dream and that I would wake up from this life-threatening motion picture in my head. But I knew it was as real as the sun and moon. I knew that everything happening in this world, our new home, was real. But I couldn't help but be a little selfish and wish none of this happened.

Not all wishes come true though.

I looked at the ceiling, longingly, waiting for sleep to swallow me whole, to embrace me so tightly, that I would feel like I was home. That this never happened.

Yet, I wanted this to never fade away. I wanted this to happen as much as I didn't want it to happen. I did hope all along that, one day, I could be a hero. Be in an adventure. Something out of this world. I hoped so hard, and now, when it finally came true, I hoped I could take back my words while thanking my stars, at the same time.

I stopped my silent swirling and sat up, downing the drink in one go.

I sighed.

"We should get to bed. We have a long day ahead of us." I said, placing my glass on the table, as I got out of my chair.

I walked towards my room, barefoot. When I didn't hear any footsteps behind me, I turned around to look at them. They still sat staring at their glasses, or in thought. I should have left them to themselves, but time was of the essence.

"Now", I growled, using my Luna's voice.

That seemed to stir something in them as they awoke from their dazed expressions and completed what was left of their drink, making their way towards their own bedrooms. I moved to mine and soon, Fabian followed suit.

He shut the door behind him as I changed into a sleeping gown. I threw my make-shift dress to a corner, abandoning the leaf-like clothing.

I sat down on one side of the bed, watching Fabian change into a pair of loose pants. He fell into the bed, beside me, groaning into the pillow. Then he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me to his side, so he could cuddle me. I turned towards him to see him already looking at me. My eyes traced his sharp features, and subconsciously, so did my finger. I was glad I had him by my side. He was my anchor. He was the only saviour that made an actual difference to me. Sure, I loved the others like family, but when it comes to Fabian...it's just different.

Our silence was never awkward. It was a silence I truly enjoyed. I relished. I lived for. Him just being there, hell, just existing. That's what made a difference to me. His life mattered more to me than my own. His happiness mattered more than my own.

He mattered more to me than myself.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me, his voice deep and low, sending delicious shivers down my spine.

"You. That's what I'm thinking about."