Chapter 12

"We have to kill your brother?" I asked, cautiously.

I looked over to Serena. She wasn't looking at me, but I knew that somewhere in her heart, she felt hurt too. We may not be sisters by blood, but she will always remain my sister, adopted or not.

I heard Eladra take in a shaky breath.

"Believe it or not, we do. Zion has lost himself in a sea of darkness. He no longer has humanity in his mind. My brother may have been kind and generous once, but not anymore. He's lost himself so much, that he imprisoned Sister Aelia. She's called the Archangel. She's the supreme angel. Zion has enslaved all the angels. Our first mission is to free them. The more allies we have, the better."

"Do we still have to go that far as to kill Zion?" Fabian asked Eladra.

It looks like he's starting to trust Eladra. Maybe the reveal of her intentions, threw light into the dense fog clouding their minds. Soon, enough we should be able to pass through to Urzec.

"We need to leave now, if you want to save your friend. He isn't in coma, in fact he is under a spell. It sucks his life energy out. But since he is a werewolf, he has a better chance of survival. I believe the tentoria got to him before we could. Soon, your friend is going to turn into a tentoria. That is going to be chaos for this world." She said, ignoring Fabian and effectively changing the subject.

"So the guy without an alma, he's a tentoria?" Xana asked.

The nymph nodded. "So hurry up!"

Now that we have someone to save, we had to go to Urzec. The weight of two worlds rests on our shoulders. Eladra told us that time in Urzec moves faster than on earth. I think the ratio she said was 1:24. Meaning, one day in Urzec is only going to be 1 minute here. That was great news. Keeping Darius here would also make sense.

"How do we heal Darius?" I asked Eladra as we walked through the pretty portal.

"You'll have to kill the Necromancer, Jules."

"There's a necromancer?"

Eladra simply nodded, confirming my question.

"He's the one who put the curse on the tentorias. It's like a virus. Like they all went rogue. Prince Liam is the only tentoria who hasn't seen the necromancer. He's the only sane tentoria in Urzec. Every year, there is a calling of the tentorias. Last year, the necromancer was present, with the curse in hand at the Circle of Calling. I'd sensed something was wrong at the place, so I held Liam back from going to the calling. He hasn't seen any of his friends or family since then.

Liam has always wanted to go look for them, but the moment the necromancer senses him, we won't have any tentoria on our side if we ever need them. The elves are currently working on finding an antidote alongside a few fairies and angels, who escaped the dreadful castle of Zion.

We have one tentoria, apart from Liam, that we captured. We always have her under drugs, in our lab. Every antidote we come up with, we try it on her. Of course there isn't any Crimson wood in it or any wolf's blood. Those are the two things that could kill them. In that way, you have an advantage and a disadvantage.

You can use your blood against them. The Crimson wood in Urzec should keep your blood levels high, because of their high iron content. That's key. But, don't ever let them bite you. If you're scratched, then you need immediate care from an elf or a healer. First things first, you need to put on some Crimson wood paste.

Until we find an antidote or a potion to prevent this curse, you must always carry pieces of Crimson wood. They're great for walking sticks while hiking too. And if you ever decide to camp out, always burn pieces of Crimson wood. The smell will keep them away. Although, you might feel nauseous, Tyler. Shapeshifters are kind of allergic to them when they're burnt. But since you're not completely a shapeshifter, you might not have to worry."