Chapter 7

It's been 4 weeks since I met Fabian and 3 weeks since I became Luna just as Tavi became Beta Female and Serena became Gamma Female. We're all happy that we're here and we're here together. 

To say that the pack's accepted us would be an understatement. They've been so warm and welcoming, they make me feel at home. The past three weeks have been smooth. Everything's fine and well. No rogue attacks, no robberies....everything's just been...peaceful. Kinda weird but at the same time relieving.

I know for a fact that Tavi, Serena and I were quite nervous to take our positions, but I guess we got through fine. Darius helped us a lot with coping with the history of the pack and introducing us to pack members as well as getting familiar with the pack itself. When he's off duty, he usually comes over to our place (We all live under the same roof. I amn't even kidding when I say it's the best thing to be so close to each other and have some privacy) to play some video games with us in the game room or watch a sappy movie in the movie room just to comment on it. At other times, we're mostly busy with pack work. Me helping Fabian with the paperwork, Tavi helping Tyler with the patrols and making sure everything's under control, and Serena helps Will with the training. To say I'm proud of the two of them would be too little. Serena especially. She's 17 and she's been a great Gamma female. Sometimes, I tend to go around wearing a long hood, kinda like Princess Jasmine's, to get away from the paperwork for a while. I like being in the market. Always so lively and cheerful, it rejuvenates me. Fabian knows that I go out on small prommenades like these and he's fairly content with the fact that I'm quite comfortable with the people here.

Speaking of Fabian and me, we've completed the mating process now. His mark lies on the spot where my neck meets my shoulder, like mine on his. Seeing the fact that Tavi is happier now, which is really weird to say, because she's mostly onto the dark side, both of us are, I believe that she's marked as well. She's been wearing a lot more turtle necks....hmm. Looks like someone's hiding something.

Speak of the devil and the devil appears.

Tavi walked into the kitchen holding an empty cup in her hand. "Coffee?" I asked her. She shook her head, "No, thanks. I'm good. I just had one. I'd rather have a beer or something right now." She said.

"Tired, I presume?" She nods.

"It is quite stressful, you know. We have to take care of the whole pack and this one's huge. Besides that, I haven't really had a chance to just sit down and think about it all, or even enjoy some time with Ty. And we share the same bed." She finished by rolling her eyes. She took a seat on one of the stools at the dinning table and put her head on top of her folded arms.

I sighed. "I get it. It's been tiring. But on the bright side, we don't have to deal with rogue problems."

Serena entered the room and asked us "Hey, you guys wanna go for a run? Willow really wants to get out and about. She's annoying the crap out of me." I chuckle at her annoyance at her wolf. I nodded nevertheless, while Tavi said "Yeah, I guess we could use that. It's been some time since Noor's been let out." 

We all went to the nearby woods on foot and then put our clothes away to phase. Once I had shifted into my white coloured wolf, Tavi into her auburn wolf, and Serena into her blonde one, we let them play tag with each other and chase squirrels.

Out of nowhere, a twig snapped and we all stopped. We turned around to find a big greyish-silver wolf standing there. I relaxed and went forward to nuzzle Fabian. 

'Hey. What are you doing here? Is everything okay?'  I asked through our link.

'Yeah. Everything's fine. We just came here to get you. We were thinking of going for dinner outside. You okay with that?'  Fabian answered and questioned.