Chapter 5

Mama and Auntie Flora entered the room squealing. I really wanted to cover myself, hide under a rock, do anything to get away from them. "OMG! You guys found your mates! This is SO AMAZING!" They said. As much as I love them, I can't take this. It's hurting my ears. Oh mon Dieu (Oh my god)! Help me. 

'This one's all on you sista. I'm out.' Aviva said.

'Hey! you can't just leave me hanging! Yo-' But, sadly, before I could finish my sentence, Aviva had already cut off the mind link. Uggh. Damn that wolf. Mama and Auntie Flora ranted on. Then another woman entered the room. Everything about her screamed authority, superiority. I'm guessing, she was the previous Luna. My mate's mother. Although, her aura yelled power, her face was kind, a soft smile grazing her lips. She was beautiful.

"Hello, ladies. I'm- Rora, Flo?" She said. Now, I'm utterly confused. "Jay?" Mama and Auntie Flora said together. 

"What's going on? Al do you know?" Tavi linked me.

I shook my head at her.

"It's been so long girls..." Jay said. "I remember all those times we just sat on our beds talking late at night."

Mama and Auntie Flora nodded, seemingly lost in memories. "Those were some times, you know. And after 21 years, I still smiled back at those memories. Now look at us. It seems like the 'Fantastic trio' was fated to meet again." Auntie Flora said, chuckling lightly at the end. "I never thought I'd see you again after you left, when you met your mate. It's sort of.." Mama trailed off

"Magical." The three of them spoke at once, before bursting into fits of laughter. 

"I missed you girls." The woman said hugging my mum and Auntie Flora. "I missed my best friends."  

Well, that clears it up...sorta. "Umm.." I said. Mama turned towards me. It was only then that I noticed that she was crying. She laughed and hugged me. "Meet Johannah. She was the other roommate and best friend, me and Flo had." She said. I smiled at Johannah (A/N Yes, this is a character dedicated to dear, late Johannah Deakin, Louis Tomlinson's mother. RIP Jay.).

"And this is my daughter, Alberta Marie Jackson." Mama said. Then Auntie Flora stepped in and said "And this Jay, is my daughter, Tavi Leah Moore." and hugged her. Right then, Fabian peaked in from the outside and said "Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

He walked in and slung his arm easily around Jay. As I thought. Jay pecked his cheek lightly and turned to my mum and Auntie Flora. "This one here, is my son. Fabian Lee Reed." They smiled at one another. Then Fabian walked towards me and put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him in the process. "How are you feeling, my love?" He asked. "Eh. Good." I said. He chuckled slightly and pulled me into his chest, hugging me. I could hear his heartbeat, much slower than mine, which was racing at 100 miles per hour. 

I saw realisation flash through Jay. "Oh my god, you must be Ian's mate." I looked at her in confusion. Who's Ian? I felt Fabian straighten his back and then he said "That's her." 

What? Oh. Jay calls him Ian. Oh. Okay. That was so dumb of me.

'You're always dumb, either way.'  Aviva said.

I mentally rolled my eyes at her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I felt something being pressed against my forehead. More like someone's lips. Fabian had planted a soft kiss on the side of my head. I saw Mama and Auntie Flora look at us in awe. Then Mama snapped back to reality and said "You better treat my little girl well, young man." Quite sternly, might I add. Auntie Flora then said "Yes. If you lay one finger on her in the wrong way, I swear to the Moon Goddess, I'll kill you." She may sound serious, but from years of seeing her, I know that she isn't being serious on the last part.