Chapter 59

Tell me if anything is just not right or if you find anything fishy.

You can ask any questions related to this book you didn't understood or want to know. I'm here to answer.

Annika's POV

Video ended. No one let a word out of their mouth. I smirked cause now they know that I'm not to be blamed. I saw Mami walking up to Mama with a defeated expression. I just hope that she gives a tight slap on his face.

And she did slapped him hard! My smirk turned into confusion after hearing her words.

Lak : You can't do a work properly. Now you just forget about being the lord of drug dealing Mafia.

Not only mine, but everyone's jaws dropped.

Raj : You don't go there okay! I'll handle this.

Ran : What's happening. Mom you....you said Mafia

Lak : Yes I said, don't you know that I was the head of drug dealers?

Meera : What? Bhabhi have you hit your head somewhere?

Lak : I'm totally fine Meera. What I was saying is that...

Malli : That you killed Shree and my husband?

She walked towards Di with a new different attitude in her walk. I guess she gave up faking. I could hardly control desire to strangle her but I want to know why she did this to her own daughter. She stopped in front of Di. I saw that Chiti, Anna and Di easily processed this new piece information. But this were the real Murthys. The one who would accept every information placed before them without much struggle. You can say kind of partially cold blooded. No one of us trust each other completely. No one.

But even her real face didn't shocked me much. Somewhere deep down, I knew that this day would come. I knew that she wasn't a person she faked to be. But this didn't clarified why she killed her own daughter?

Lak : You know Mallika why I don't like you? Because you were the smartest out of everyone. When everyone used to be busy playing, but you used to try to get to know new things. You were so smart that lying to you was impossible not like your sister's..

Malli : Come to the point Lakshmi Murthy.

Lak : Oh Mallika! You hurt me.

Me : You just start spilling or else I'll hurt you.

Lak : Look who is warning me. But okay okay. I'll tell you'll everything.

That time I signalled OmRu and the started the camera tugged in their shirt buttons.

Lakshmi continued "I was in college when I met Raj. We grew close. Before I got to know that he was supplying drugs in our college, I was already addicted to it. I could have easily went to rehab and cured myself but I didn't, you know why? Because of my dad. He was a very strict person. So instead I agreed with helping him supply drugs. I I started enjoying my work. I was more good than Raj in this field."

Who the hell enjoys supplying drugs? She is cherishing that so could field of hers as of it was a holy thing.

I was very much irritated hearing her recite her past, what's the use. I couldn't understand what was my heart saying to me, strangle her or hang her to death. Better option, shoot her.

She continued as of it was her fairly tale. "But one day dad got to know about all this and he pushed me out of this mansion. Then I contacted my two lovely idiot brothers who brought me back to this mansion believing that I was changed then. They got me married to Raj since I was pregnant with Ranveer.