Chapter 8

Priyanka was fiddling with her fingers thinking that what an excuse should she give him now. She immediately blabbered which was partially true.

Prinku : My brother works in Oberoi office so the got an invitation and I was to much bored alone so joined them.

Ran : Isn't this a simple wedding as far as I've heard.

Prinku : Yeah it is. But my brothers are too close and loyal employees of Oberoi industries from years. I don't know anything more.

Ran : Okay! Well when are you letting me to meet your brothers.

Prinku : Soon. Your never replied to much question. Why are you here Mr. Ranveer Murthy.

Prinku knew that Ranveer was a Murthy. But she had no idea that he and her bhabhi, Annika Murthy can be cousins. Eventually everyone mostly had forgotten that Annika was a Murthy because Shivaay told them that Annika has no family or relatives so close to her.

Here even Ranveer was thinking of an excuse.

Ranveer : My brother asked me to drop him here so I did. I don't know much why and how he is related to this place.

Prinku : You've here already so come in then and congratulate the couple.

Ran : You are saying as if this is your home.

Prinku : I was just telling you to come in.

She realized that if she didn't cover up her lie well then he could easily get the truth out her mouth. What if one day anyone would disclose her identity in front of him? Will he except her? Before she could say anything he concluded.

Ranveer : Nope, you enjoy and just take care of yourself. I have some important work. See you and I love you.

Prinku : If it's urgent then you just go and I love you too.

She said with a sad tone. What a drama queen? She doesn't want him to stay here. But is saying like she wants him to stay taki uspar Ranveer ko shak na ho. Perfect Rudy's sister.

She saw him leaving the Oberoi premises and sighed in relief.

Prinku : Bach gayi.

She went back inside and saw everyone busy chatting, gossiping and inspecting about things. She was happy that no one noticed her missing.

Shivaay's eyes were constantly stuck at door as if he is waiting for someone. Annika noticed this and made some throat clearing sounds to catch his attention but he didn't even turned towards her for a while.

Anni : Here his wife is dying for his attention and look at him. His eyes are stuck at the entrance as if his favorite actress is going to walk in.

Gauri was standing besides her and when she heard Annika, she choked a laugh. I turned to face Gauri.

Anni : Hass le beta. Tere bhi dinn aayenge. I'll make sure of it.

Annika again glances Shivaay. Sighing, she pinched his arm hard. But he just calmly turned towards her.

Anni : Any of your ex-girlfriend is going to come today.

He nodded in no.

Anni : Then why are your eyeballs stuck at the door.

Suddenly few men's with dhol entered the mansion and started playing the dhol. Then a lady and a man came in dancing. Seeing them Gauri, Om, Rudy, Bhavi and Priyanka went to hug them, greeted them and started dancing along. Shivaay was smiling and Annika was again, surprised. Third shock of the day.

It was Mallika and Siddharth. Annika came out of the shock and immediately ran towards Mallika. Tears welled up in their eyes. Annika crashed into Mallika's arms.

Annika was sobbing as a little baby and Mallika was consoling her. She was Mallika's little baby sister. After their parents death Mallika was a guardian for Annika, she was her bff, sister, mentor, everything. She supported her at every stage.

Annika broke the hug and side hugged Siddharth who was no less then a brother for her.

Anni : Di I missed you so much. But you were in Paris na for your photo shoot. How you came so early.

Malli : Can't I do much for my baby sister. And yeah congratulations to you two.

Anni : Thanks Di

Malli : Thank your husband. He only spoke to the concerned peopling and help me to get a leave for few days.

Anni : Shivaay, this was the best thing you did for me.

Shivaay : My pleasure. Wife ko khush rakhna hamari zimmedari hoti hai. Yes or no Siddharth?

Sid : Obviously!

Suddenly two boys caught Mallika's attention. Her brothers. She immediately ran to them and crushed them in a bone crushing hug.

Malli : Kabir, Gireesh you two are also here? I never knew you two are also coming. Oh God I misses you'll so much.

Mallika was their eldest sister who played the role of a guardian in absence of their parents.

Kabir : You forgot us so we just thought to refresh your memory.

Kabir joked.

Malli : Chup karo nautanki.

Shiv : I guess our today's crybaby is Annika.

Rudy : Bhabhi you robbed my name?

Shiv : She is crying from the time she saw Gireesh. First Gireesh then Kabir and now Mallika.

Anni : Shivaay, these are years of happiness.

Shiv : This is all we want, your happiness.

Tej : Today we have got to meet so many relatives of Annika.

Malli : Tej uncle, don't say you don't remember me.

Tej : How can I forget you Mallika, you were the one with Rudy who pranked me n number of times.

Mallika grinned.

Janh : But who is Kabir.

Shiv : Gireesh's elder brother.

Shak : Okay! Let's move and have our dinner.

Anni/Mallika/Rudy : Haan chalo, I'm hungry.

Shiv : Cartoons!

Everyone chuckled and moved towards the dining area. After a hearty dinner everyone chit-chatted for late after pushing Shivaay into his room where Annika was sitting on the bed, not before getting his credit card.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

936 words.

I guess this was just a filler chapter. But no worries the real chapters and drama in Annika's life is gonna start soon.

Vote"comment "follow

Aruvi