Chapter 32

Next day.

Everyone were just finished their breakfast. Shivika, Rikara and Ranveer were read to meet Harshad.

Rudra : Bhaiya we also want to join you.

Shiv : Not possible Rudy. He had just woken up from coma. He's still unaware of Shreeja's death. Let us go there first, let him be comfortable staying with familiar faces. Then, I've already decided to bring him here

Om : Good idea Shivaay. It's better to keep him with us. By the way Rudy, you don't have to go to college?

Rudy : Nah.

Om : Then you should go to the gym. Apne biceps dekha hai, body dekhi hai, mota ho gaya hai tu.

Rudy : (Shocked) Kya main mota ho gaya hun. Impossible. Let it be, I'll be back.

Rudra left.

Ran : Where's he going?

Gauri : Gym. Mota hogaya hai na.

Everyone chuckled

Anni : Let's go, we are getting late.

All five got in the car waiting for them. In 25 mins they reaction the hospital. All five rushed to Harshad's room and stood at the door. They saw him shouting at the nurse will she was trying to give him an injection.

Har : Why are you all not telling me anything? Where is Shree? Annika, Shivaay and Ranveer, where are they? How did I came here?

Suddenly they a sound of a steel tray falling down. Harshad pushed the tray beside him.

Har : I've been asking these questions from last time. Koi kuch bol kyun nahi raha.

Gauri : Bhai.

Harshad turned towards the door. He smiled

Har : Gauri,(turning towards the rest) Shivaay, come in. I've been waiting for you all.

He saw an unfamiliar face.

Har :  Who is this? (Pointing towards Om)

Shiv : Mera bhai, Om.

Har : OK.

He was continuously staring at the door like he was waiting for someone. They knew for whom was hi waiting, Shreeja. Harshad noticed both Annika and Shivaay different avatar. They didn't look like college students at all. Still his focus was on something else.

Anni : She won't come.

Har : Why? Is she still angry that I couldn't help her, save her. But I had tried my best. You call her Annika. Woh tumhari baat zarur manegi. Please Annika... (Stopping him)

Gauri : Bhai she won't be coming back ever. She left us for forever. (Pain reflected in her voice)

Om sided hugged her telling her that he is always there for her to support her without any words but action.

Shiv : Harshad, Shreeja isn't with us now. She's dead.

Ground swept below Harshad's feet. He couldn't believe his friend's words. But he knew that they won't joke on such a matter. Trying to suppress his tears.

Har : When did this happened?

Gauri : Three years back. That same day of the party where she was raped and stabbed to death

She couldn't even think of whatever happened.

Har : Three years back? My Shree...... It was all my fault. I was the one who couldn't save her. She was screaming my name, begging me to help her, but I couldn't get up from my place. I couldn't save her.

Tears started flowing from his eyes.

Shiv : How did you reached till her?

Har : Shree helped me. She dropped her earrings, sandals and neck piece to guide me to her.

Anni : I know yeh sabse zyada tumhare liye hi painful hoga. But you have to tell us whatever you have seen there that day.

Gauri : There were two people there. And one if them was a girl.

Har : I know.

Everyone were shocked.

Ran : You saw them? You know them? Who were they?

Har : When I reached there, I wasn't even in a state of walking, let alone fighting. That guy there stabbed a knife in my leg which made me fakk there and not to get up. I was trying hard to stay up but I was just half conscious. But I saw them fighting. She was saying' This is completely wring. I only supported you to kidnap her because we have same target, Harshad and not to hurt Shreeja
I won't let you do anything wrong with her. Par us ladke ne usse bahut zor ka dhakka diya aur bola

"You don't need to teach me what's right or what's wrong. I can't let my Shree to be with that Harshad. Do you know how much I loved her. I will be mine only. Tim has chup raho."

Anni : This means that girl just wanted to kidnap Shree and not to harm her. 

Har : Yes then, she started hitting him. But her overpowered her, and hit her with a road making her faint. Then I lost consciousness for some time.

Shiv : You saw that girl's face?

Har : Yes. How can I forget her? She wanted to her revenge from me, she wanted to hurt me and did this is Shree to hurt me. I was the one who wronged her, but she instead gave the punishment to my love.

Anni : Who was she?

Har : Nandini.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all remember Nandini mentioned in Chapter 4 as Annika's best friend who answered Priyanka when priyanka questioned Annika that if she could sing well.

Something happened between Harshad and Nandini in the past for which she wanted to take revenge, but she didn't wanted to hurt Shreeja this much or take away her life.

In short, Nandini is a positive character.

Only this much for the day.
Till then bye🙋.
Your writer
Aruvi💜