Chapter 27

Shree : (screamed) harshaaad.

Harshad holded the back his head with both hands. Blood started oozing out. There were two persons behind him covered their faces with black masks. They were dressed up just like the robbers. Harshad turned back and just did a black flip and kicked the first person who hit him. Harshad was a well-trained karate champion. The person fell on the ground.

Shivika and Ranveer were on the way to the back gate but because the smoke, Shivaay again started coughing. This time Ranveer took shivaay outside and Annika rushed towards the back gate.

Here, Shreeja was so shocked that she couldn't move from her place. Till then the other person went towards shreeja and pulled her by hair. Shreeja, who wasn't ready for this sudden jerk, just was going to land on the ground with a thud when Harshad holded her through her waist with one hand and pushed the other person hard with another hand. But next what happened was really unexpected. The first person stabbed Harshad with a knife.

There Annika reached and saw the person stabbing Harshad.

Anni : Harshaaaad.

But she was too late. Harshad fell on the ground with Shreeja in his arms. Annika off the smoke machine. Shreeja got up and kept Harshad's head in her lap. Annika came near them.

Shree : Harshad, Harshad get up. Nothing will happen to you, just get up.

Till then the first person pulled shreeja with her hand and put her on his shoulder and started walking off out of the get. Annika tried to stop him but the second person pushed her back with a great force and walked away. Annika got hurt. Harshad tried ti stand but was falling all the time. At last he got up, removed his shirt and tied across his bleeding stomach. He shouted to Annika.

Har : I'm going to find Shree.

Annika called Ranveer and was explaining him what happened. In no time they reached.

Anni : Anna, Shree.

Ran : Shree has her phone with her?

Anni : Yes, I guess.

Ran : Then let me track her phone.

He started tracking Shreeja's phone.

Shiv : Annika, where's Harshad?

Then she remembered harshad shouting that he was going to search Shreeja.

Anni : He...he went to find Shree. Shivaay, he's not even in a condition to walk.

Ran : I've tracked her phone. Its just somewhere forty meters away from us.

Shiv : There's a godown close by, if a remember correctly.

Anni : Let's go

Three of them reached there and saw what is happening. Shreeja was breathing loudly, lying near the other end of the godown. Her hands on her stomach and the stomach was also bleeding. Harshad was at the center of the godown dragging himself towards Shreeja. Tears were continuously flowing through both of their eyes. A while ago someone had stabbed Harshad's leg hence he couldn't walk There Annika saw two people jumping out of the window.

Anni : Anna, see there were two people jumping out of the window.

Ran : We have to focus of Shree first.

Both rushed towards her. Shivaay went to Harshad and helped him to reach out till Shreeja. Ranveer and Annika both were trying to get her attention ask her what happened. Her clothes were also torn.

Ranveer called the ambulance and then called his parents asked to reach city hospital as soon as possible. Shreeja stretched her hand towards Harshad calling him. With the help of shivaay, harshad reached her.

Shree : I love you but I'm sorry couldn't stay with you forever

Har : I love you too and don't talk like this. I...I..I'm.. Sorry.. I..I..couldn't.. Fin..find you...save...save you.

These were his last words before losing his consciousness. He closed his eyes. Ambulance reached. All the five were there in the same ambulance.

Shree : Thank you Anu, at least, today because of you I could muster up the courage and express my love for Harshad. Sister, when I won't be here, take care of yourself. Shivaay, don't ever break her heart. Anna, there's a video..

Anni : Don't talk too much. Nothing will happen to you.

Till now Shreeja also fainted. Annika was in tears. She couldn't comprehend what just happened in last fifteen twenty mins.

They reached the hospital and in no time both Harshad and Shreeja were taken to the O.T. but in different floors. So Shivaay was with Harshad.

Murthy family reached to the hospital. There they saw Ranveer and Annika impatiently standing near the O.T.

Lak : Where's my daughter? Is she okay?

Ranveer then gave them a detailed information of what all happened. As he completed, doctor came out.

Doctor : Sorry, we couldn't save the patient. But one thing that's clear is that she was raped. It might turn into a police case.

Murthy was one of the influential family, so the doctor himself was unsure if they wanted to involve police.

Hearing this everyone were shocked. Annika stumbled back. Raj sat on the chair beside with tears.

Raj : No need to involve police.

Raj ordered. The doctors really had no other choice but to follow their orders

Lakshmi suddenly walked up to Annika gave a tight slap on her cheek.

Lak : Permission? Who gave you the rights to take decisions for our daughter? Who are you, her godmother? And that Harshad, he'd been a constant disturbance in my daughter's life for last few months and you let Shree choose him as her boyfriend? So what happened now you see? See what Harshad did to my daughter.

Ranveer really couldn't understand why was his mother suddenly so concerned about her daughter after her death. For Lakshmi, no matter what others said, only Ranveer was the apple of her eye.

Anni : Mami, Harshad didn't do anything to her. Instead hr himself was so badly injured. He still wanted to save her.

Meera : Wow, you find him helpless now? Then what about Shree? Wasn't she helpless when such thing happened to her? And you are supporting that devil who killed Shree?

Anni : Harshad isn't the one behind her murder, chiti. Its that two people in that godown ...

Cutting her in between.

Raj : What two people? Ranveer you were there too, so did you see those two people?

Ranveer nodded in negative.