Chapter 23

Ran : So, never have I ever been in a serious relationship.

This time no took a sip.

Shree : Wow, hum sab shareef nikle yaar. Koi bhi ek bhi relationship main nahi tha.

Annika was on cloud nine knowing that her Shiv wasn't been in any relationship before and

Shiv : Koi dhang ki milihi nahi.

These words brought her to the earth.  At that time door bell rang.

Ran : I'll get it.

Ranveer went towards the door. There was the delivery boy with their pizzas. Ranveer paid for the pizzas and returned to the garden.

Ran : Guys our pizzas are here.

Shree : Let's have a movie marathon along with the pizza.

Gauri : Yeh sure, suggest something from comedy genre.

Shiv : Golmaal again.

Anni : Anything else?

Om : Mubarakaan.

Ran  Okay done.

Anni : OK toh I'll go and play the movie. Shree, get the coke cans from the refrigerator.

Shiv : I want popcorn too.

Shivaay pouted.

Anni : Waah! Pizza samne pada hai aur inhe popcorn chahiye.

Gauri : Koi nahi, main bana deti hun.

Gauri and Shreeja moved towards the kitchen for popcorn and coke. Annika was playing the movie. Boy were placing beanbags in the hall replacing the sofas.

Everyone enjoyed the movie and each to company. After the movie, ShivOm moved towards the guest room. Girls in their single room which had five single beds for each including Mallika and Bhavya.

Next morning,
Annika woke up with a jerk. She shouted when she felt someone touching her hand.

Anni : Who the hell are you?

Shiv : shooo, Anni, its me.

Anni : Shiv what are you doing here in the early morning.

Shiv : Afternoon

He corrected.

Anni : Afternoon?

He nodded. It was 11:30 in morning. Movie ended at 2am. So everyone slept too late. But our Shivaay including Ranveer and Om being an early risers woke up soon. Had their breakfast and chit-chatted for rest time. After some time boys thought to wake up the girls. When they entered the room, Shiv went to wake up his Anni.

Ran : Shree yaar, wake up sleepyhead.

Gauri :(rubing her eyes) Anna she won't get up so easily. Anu, come on let's wake her up

Annika and Gauri got down their bed and moved towards shreeja. They sat on the bed either sides of her. And splaaassshhh.

They both poured two glasses on Shreeja. Shree woke up with a  drenched face. She was about to shout for help when she saw her two sisters sitting besides her with empty glasses.

Shree : (annoyed) Is this a way to wake anyone up?

Gauri shrugged.

Anni : Yes, it is, especially for people like you who sleep like a log. We were just helping Anna like two good sisters.

Shree cleaning her face with the bedsheets and cringed looking at her drenched self.

Shree : Do you know what you did?

Anni : Yess!

Saying this again she splashed another glass of water. And started their tom&Jerry show.

Rest of the afternoon swayed away with teasings, giggles and laughters.

Party was going to start at 8pm and it was already 5:30. So girls started dressing themselves with Gauri helping them. Ranveer was also going to the party with the special invitation from the principal. Gauri and Om were going to his art gallery.

All were ready for the party. Shreeja was wearing an off shoulder royal blue gown with a brooch studded near her heart which was given by Harshad. She tied her hair in a loose bun with few strands down. Her diamond earrings were just amazing matching with her heart pendent.

Annika wore a elegant white sleeveless gown with flower prints in royal blue. She tied her hair in a loose braid. Tear drop shaped earrings and pendent. Her chaand bracelet in right hand and royal blue coloured watch in the left. She avoided heels because of the height problem of her Shiv.

Here shivaay was also ready with his whole attire matching with Annika's. His blazer had the same print which was on his Anni's gown. In short Shivaay was looking dapper.
Ranveer was also in  his full white attire as he wasn't a student but an ex-student of the college.

They were in the college before 15mins of the party to start. Shivika were busy in themselves. At that time Annika told Shivaay that there is a surprise for him. Ranveer was discussing something with the principal. Here Shreeja was busy searching her partner of this evening, Harshad. But he was busy in the preparations of his plan. Even in his worst dreams he wouldn't have thought what was going to happen. This day was going to be a nightmare for everyone related to Shreeja.

Suddenly some wrapped his hands around Shreeja's waist.

Per : Mujhe tum waha dhoond rahi ho aur main yaha.

Shree : Harshad.

Harshad's POV
I want to take revenge from her for teach a lesson to her always angry sister. But I don't want to hurt her in this process. Even I don't like Vikram always being clinged to her. Shreeja, this would be the last time. I swear that I would never ever in my worst nightmare would hurt you intentionally.

You created a soft corner for yourself in my heart. Tumse milne ke baad jab bhi kisi aur ladki ke paas jaata hun toh lagta hai ke tumhe dhoka de raha hoon. I hope you'll forgive me for whatever I'm going to do Shreeja. I feel something different for you but not sure what is that. Love? But then, I'm a playboy. How can I fall for you?

POV ended.

(Yes, Harshad loves Shreeja a lot but just cannot understand what he is feeling for her)

Shree : Aise hi kadhe rehna hai kya?

Har : (absent mindedly) haan.

Shree : Aur, kab tak?

Har : (still in his own world) ho sake toh zindagi bhar.

Shreeja couldn't hear anything as there was an announcement by the host of the party. Harshad also came out of his own world.